X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Pointless Post

Originally posted by wbcninjaofmist
    The responses you will get while prone jumping / dolphin diving will be "NOOB, HACKER , GAY THATS SO UNREALISSTIC , SO UNSKILLED"

ALthough I dont do these techniques I dont understand the silly players who complain about it. UnRealistic or not , the SMART player will try to do anything to avoid being shot. No matter how "Gay" or "noob happy" or how much he looks like a "Dolphin while diving". In my opinion its just a matter of dealing with the enemy and his means of survival, If you cant adapt to the enemy in competition you belong in single player where predictible bots are that never change their tactics or try to dodge your fire.
    In effect these silly players are saying: I am not skilled enough to adapt to your methods of surviving and your methods of surviving make it difficult for me to kill you , therefore its unfiar. Or as they would so cleverly disguise it "Unrealistic".

Off topic doesnt fit your misplaced remark with almost 300 posts, ignorant would be more precise

Comment

Originally posted by zacman13245
      yes this is true, you bring up good points
      Ty , the same can be done for every element in the game dealing with game-play that players are so quick to label "noob like" or "unfiar / unskilled" etc. etc. Another example would be the medals and ranks prior to patch 1.03 . Players complained that the ranks or medals where unattainable or unfair and would take too much time to achieve, "once again proving feelings of inefficiency". Even those previous requirements of 1000 hours were attainable. Ofcourse much time and life would be wasted on a video game but ultimately playing 1000 hours would have produced the reward / medal. Instead of complaining and masking their inefficiency one could have adapted and said "ill play a little over 2 hours a day for example and in a year ill have that reward." Even if a player could only
      spend half an hour a week of playtime , with continuous play 1000hrs
      was not at all impossible (unless ofcourse as in the case so much in this game one feels inefficient or unable.) - which leads to the complaining thats so prevalent

Comment

At least the "topic" of this post is accurate

Comment

Working...
        X