Guide to Flying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide to Flying

I've started to write a guide to flying in BF2, I shall do it with videos so it should help. I've only written basic dogfighting and a brief intro thus far, but you may find it useful.

Anyway you can find it on Clan News www.clannews.co.uk (under guides), right click save as if you want to watch the WMV file, it's only 4mb

Re: Guide to Flying

Ok gatta look at it

Comment

Nice movie m8 you must make a guide to bombing i always end up with no kills with bombing an ground tarkets but are you using a joystick ?

Comment

Joystick is a must for propper flying, imo. I use the logitech 3d pro.

Comment

Impresssive...MOST impressive... Wish I could do that in the bomber. It's hard enough just to evade. I usually have to use terrain/obstacles to my advantage and hope they're not as good as I am with navigating them. I wish you could get some recognition for causing your adversary to plunge head-long into a crane.

Comment

Yeah will do bombing and advanced Dogfighting and advanced tactics.

It's pain hitting F9 but I recorded some more, it's 29Meg, it's not super fancy with music etc but it does show how to line up a chopper and some bombing stuff.

Use a joystick, I think it's a must, I know a few very good chopper pilots and they use keys, I just make a mess of the choppers

Comment

Nice tips.....

I see the point of the air dominance..... Next time ppl let the jet stand, Ill give it a try ...

Hopefully though, the new patch should solve some (just alittle ffs) of the groundboys trouble with AA...

Comment

You are not the best, but certainly among the rare good ones, could still improve in leading your canon fire but generally impressive.

Im just amazed at how often your missiles hit, seems they hit at impossible angles.... perhaps you are just selecting those that hit in your video.

Comment

Working...
                X