Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New features that I think should be added...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New features that I think should be added...

I dont know if a lot, or any of you will agree with this, but these are the things I think should be added to make it fun.

1. Add blood atleast... without it it looks a giant game of airsoft isntead of a real combat zone. Imagine it. You shoot someone with the m95 through a cockpit and blood splatters onto the glass, or you shoot someone against a wall, and blood splatters against it. That would make it look more realistic (even though I know this game isnt very realistic to begin with) and not like a damn game you can play in your back yard.

2. Last time I knew when someone got hit with a damn tank shell, or a anti-tank rocket, they didnt just fall over like they tripped on a damn rock!. They need to add detachable limbs like in unreal tournament! That would be hott! Also shooting someone with like the M95 at close range killing them, lost some limbs. Like if shot in the arm, it would come off, or in the head and it would fall off, or something like that. That would be awesome.

Those 2 things added for me would make it fun. I know it would kick the rating up to M instead of the T, but who cares. For those who dont like this, there should be an option to turn "gore" off. that would make it so that you just have the lame affects now. Just an idea I would throw out and see what everyone else has to say on this. :guns:

Re: New features that I think should be added...

I'm not sure how gore adds fun, but whatever.

Comment

Dragging the dead about would be fun. Would also be a great laugh to medics

Comment

I agree that there should be blood.. It can give you a good laugh when your buddy's beside you and some guy is pwnt against the wall and both of you are like OHHHH SCORE

But detachable limbs will never see the light of day and I'm glad, jeez. Doubt blood ever will too, they wouldn't change the rating. Mods, mods.

Comment

I can see it now, I'm walking with my SL and a sniper with an M95 fires and BOOM HEADSHOT. I watch as his head and right arm fly off and blood splatters all around me. Luckily, i'm a medic, and I pull out my shock paddles and presto! his arm and head re-attach to his body and all the blood gets sucked back into his body.

Comment

Haha.. nice.

Sometimes I wish this forum used some sort of age-verification system and had age-group specific sub-forums.

I suggest you play some Mortal Kombat for your fix.

Comment

It would be too distracting, but similar to the previous points, I think that when u got hit, and made it away with your wounds, that you were slower, or that your sprint was slower, along with your weapon pull out time.

Comment

Originally posted by JensenB9
                Haha.. nice.

Sometimes I wish this forum used some sort of age-verification system and had age-group specific sub-forums.

I suggest you play some Mortal Kombat for your fix.

:laugh:

*uppercut*

Comment

Originally posted by VeNg3nCe^
                  I can see it now, I'm walking with my SL and a sniper with an M95 fires and BOOM HEADSHOT. I watch as his head and right arm fly off and blood splatters all around me. Luckily, i'm a medic, and I pull out my shock paddles and presto! his arm and head re-attach to his body and all the blood gets sucked back into his body.
                  Holy Spittin Pepsi all over my Monitor Batman!! The one upside to having blood & gore is that the rating would have been a Mature 17+, not a Teen 13+ rating. <sigh> one could have only wished!

Comment

Do you want movie blood or real blood effects? A small "poof" of blood would be ok for me maybe a small blood trail but .....anything more is not realistic and adds nothing to the game except for a gross factor witch is not very honorable considering the nature of war.

Comment

I agree with the thread creator...

Now, the game has NO BLOOD what so ever...

just a little mark on the floor or wall would be really nice.

If they would make the blood like cs... marks on the wall if your shot next to it would be nice

as for body parts flying off... well ehhh that would make the revive thing really funny

Then again, with 32 against 32 and EA/Dice's well known "Perfect" coding...
                      hehehehehe, ya.... that would work out just fine... hehe

Comment

there should be blood lo

Comment

They should make it like SOCOM where you get a little spot where you were hit. A bit funny when you take one in the chops. I think if you're HSed, it should count as a 'KILLED' instead of critically wounded.

Comment

ok. what I was thinkin on the body part thing is maybe not if you shot an arm it would come off, but last I know a tank shell didnt make someone just skid 500 feet, and usually you dont revive those people, also the people that get hit by artilary usually dont get up from a revive. And what I was more thinking of was a Headshot from a snipe rifle would usually kill someone so I was thinking a gunshot from one of these in the head would be a kill instead of a criticaly wounded. That would fix the revive problem. or you could just elimante the limb thing. But the blood is really needed.

Comment

Be nice if they added taunts like in Tribes1-2 & Vengeance or Binding your ouwn taunts.

Comment

Working...
                              X