Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server refuses connection error.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server refuses connection error.........

MY buddy when trying to login to his online account is getting an error message somewhat to the effect of "Server has refused connection." Does anyone know what this means and how to resolve it? Appreciate the help.........

Re: Server refuses connection error.........

If it's like me I sometimes get the server refusing the connection because I have a modified version of BF2. I don't have a modified version of BF2 and often I get this problem after I've disconnected from the very same server a minute earlier after a playing session of some hours.

No idea if this is the same problem but it's an odd one. Last night I couldn't get on after being disconnected to any of the servers I could see in the game browser but the other time it happened I just logged straight into a different server.

Comment

I guess he's even getting this when attempting to play in single player......anyone??????

Comment

NM< problem resolved........File Zone

Comment

Originally posted by Jones[31stMEU]
          MY buddy when trying to login to his online account is getting an error message somewhat to the effect of "Server has refused connection." Does anyone know what this means and how to resolve it? Appreciate the help.........
          Sure you and your buddy arent logging in at same time, or in in less than 10 minutes in between ( 10 minute interval, when a other Ip can't log in with your BF2 account, to prevent SF unlocks by others , and to prevent hacks, when you immidiately go to the Net after it)

Comment

Working...
          X