X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake island Kung fu style!

Wake Island Kung Fu style (fist fight)

Re: Wake island Kung fu style!

um.....wow, IMO this pic isn't even worth posting, you took a pic of you with a knife, and cropped it, it doesn't even look like your fighting or doing Kung fu or anything:cry: Sorry to say but not funny no offence:hmm:

Comment

nice reserch serge.. but its not a KNIFE.. its "just" a AT bug.. so keep ur muth closed untill you are 100% sure what u see!
      well I did not write anything about how this was made.. cause it dosent really matter

Best regards
      D_Zarster...

btw.. caption changed.. so mr. Philius can feel nice..

Comment

well, to tell u the truth, even if it isnt edited, i really dont think it was worth posting. just my opinion.

Comment

i think its beutiful

Comment

Originally posted by Typhoon
            i think its beutiful
            lol.. :laugh: thanks.. well it seems like the puppys dont like my pic.. well I dont like it eather.. I did just post it cause I did find the bug funny.. but whateven... :hmm:
            I cant delete the thread.. so take it or LEAVE it...!!!

Comment

Haha, trying to make yourself feel all tough cause you say "Mr.Philius" and "you don't have all the facts!" lol well I obviously didn't, but I don't care one bit, besides, if you didn't have a knife then you should have shown the whole pic cause it looks like it was croped, anyway, if you didn't like it, stop calling me a moron cause I thought it was a knife in your hand ,cause that's what it looks like

gee wiz, some people.....

Comment

ohh well. okay.. I dont think that it looks like its a knife.. but ramember.. its like taking a pic of some real nice ingame water grafik (like in HL2) and when u look at the picture it just dosnt look that cool anymore.. so.. I could have turned fraps on and posted a video... and then U would not feel that same way..

btw.. Mary x-maz

Comment

Working...
                X