"Clear!" button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Clear!" button

i find the commo rose easy to use actually, first it was very hard and irritating but i got used to it

Comment

I'd also like "Wait!" and "Cease firing!"
      Everything is already proximity. Go sit next to your commander and you'll hear everything he says in person. I always sneak up behind people and spam "Yes" and "Okay" until they turn around - then I knife em.
      Haven't you noticed that you can hear nearby enemy soldiers warn of a thrown grenade?
      Yeah, they should program it so that isn't said if friendlies aren't within a certain radius.

Sometimes after I kill an enemy and get injured during the fight, I'll grab his kit, throw med packs on him, "consume" the packs and say "Thanks champ".

Comment

It would be good if you had some quick hot keys like on BF1942 but the retards at EA decided to destroy any type of commands by putting in a system that you can't use half the time and when you can it takes to long anyway.

Comment

F7 F3 in DC was the command for "Area Secure" would be useful if they added it in Bf2.

Comment

When I say "Clear" into the mic, my squad hears me fine.

More people should use VOIP in this game ...

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought we needed these. We also need a "Request air strike at this position" or "We need armor at this position!" message. That would REALLY help when you're capping a CP and an enemy tank decides to wonder in. Of course you're just as likely to have some noob bomb your squad and leave the enemy tank to recap the CP...

Comment

id like a stop or wait voice command so i can tell my damn jeep driver to stop. that way i have an actual chance of taking down that helicopter.

Comment

Originally posted by ||bfa||variable
                  Everything is already proximity. Go sit next to your commander and you'll hear everything he says in person. I always sneak up behind people and spam "Yes" and "Okay" until they turn around - then I knife em.
                  "Enemy sniper spotted" works even better.. I also add "Enemy Boat spotted" after I knife him :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                  X