Getting Engineer badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Engineer badge

I have been trying to get the engineer badge and the engineer combat badge. What would be a good map to get these on, 32 or 64 man server?

SirHavoc

Re: Getting Engineer badge

The combat badge is easy to get on any map since you only need 10 kills and you can do it in anything.

The repair isn't so easy though I personally bombed and repaired my own teams stuff!

Though how to get 10 repair points per round is beyond me

Comment

I"m trying to get the veteran badge for both. It is pretty tough for me, but I never used the shotgun until now.

SirHavoc

Comment

i got my vet engy combat badge on shaqari but i have yet to get the vet engy repair badge

Comment

The veteran repair badge is tough. I only got mine because one time on Sharqi this spec ops guy could not stay away from our assests. He blew them up about 3-4 times, so I got about 12 repair points that round.

Comment

Learn to use a shotgun in karkand.

Comment

look for a 64 operatation clean sweep map.. wit few ppl on it.. it'll last forever.. specs will b destroyin comander stuff. u repair... etc.

Comment

i usually play on karkand servers, and when i am in the american side the shotgun just doesnt stop:rock: , i think by now if we could recieve more than 1 badge i would have loads of expert engineer combat badges , still i cant get the veteran repair, i guess u have to be lucky to be in a game that gives u the chance to get it.

good luck, dont forget u need 15h to get veteran badges and 100 to get the expert ones

Comment

Those other guys are right.

I just got the thing last night and I've been at it for a while. It seems like luck is more and more of a factor when going for the vet and up badges. I was on Ghost Town in SF, and some guys were constantly blowing up the commander assets, but they wouldn't kill me when I repaired them. They just came back and blew it up when I ran over to the next smoldering heap of UAV trailer or whatever. I guess we both capitalized on our mutually beneficial relationship. He blasts it, I fix it, repeat. If you're gonna go for it, it will take the whole round, so don't waste a second on anything else. I've tried repairing tanks/APC's, but they draw a lot of flack, so sooner or later, you'll just get an AT round up your arse, or the bugger will take you down with him when he explodes.

In conclusion,

Look for a map where the guys are really harping on your commander's assets,

Be lucky

Comment

Working...
                  X