Video Of A Battle At Karkand Using The Project Reality MiniMod PRMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Of A Battle At Karkand Using The Project Reality MiniMod PRMM

This is a user video of a 1 round battle at Karkand that follows me around and shows some cool/funny highlights.

In a few parts Dedmon (the soldier with a SAW) and I were firing at the same guy, so I’m not sure who got the kill.

I didn’t know how to take off all the names, but oh well. I rushed through this video and yet it still took 1hr. to capture and 2hrs. to edit. If I synced everything up to the music, it would take forever.

I have a lot of respect for the guys that really spend a lot time to make a really good video!

*NOTE* This does not show the features of this mod, but you can see the improved damage model. Killing takes about 2-3 bullets to light armor depending on the gun, 3-4 bullets heavy armor also depending on the gun, or 1 headshot kills.

***Visit Project Reality to see the features and forums http://www.realitymod.com/index.php?page=news

Video Links
    ---------
    1) http://habnet.org/d2/BF2.wmv (provided by http://webasehosting.com)

2) http://rapidshare.de/files/9016858/BF2.wmv.html

Re: Video Of A Battle At Karkand – Using The Project Reality MiniMod “PRMM”

I thought I was the only one listening to Meshuggah!

Nice vid!! Really awesome! Best of luck with all that...

:rock:

Comment

I must say, PRMM gets better every time I play.

Nice video, never heard of that music though.

Eden

Comment

I liked the video, was pretty cool, loves those headshots :P I look forward to future videos by them/you? If ya find em/make em? be sure to post it at TBF2!

Comment

Originally posted by rtgbs7k
          I thought I was the only one listening to Meshuggah!

Nice vid!! Really awesome! Best of luck with all that...

:rock:
          Nice to see a fellow meshuggahner :evil:

Thx for the nice comments guys, but I seriously don't plan on making another one. This was a one time deal.

Comment

the video was pretty good..

Comment

1. a little too much slow mo and 2. some of the camera movements/placements could have been better. other then that it was awesome, good job!

Comment

Project Reality looks pretty awesome. Unfortunately, my comp. has a bad habit of crashing when I try to play it.

Comment

i really like this mod... makes me feel in america's army when the cross hairs ... iron sights i think... shoot where it says its going to.
                  great idea making a video on this mod

but i don't like the music... make's me feel uneasy:hmm:

Comment

Nice video.
                    That mod looks fun.

Comment

wicked cool video.

Comment

That was a good video, I deleted PRMM after about a week ;\

Comment

Working...
                        X