lucky better than being good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucky better than being good?

any ways. i was on Daqing Oil Fields and i was taking the refinery with a teammate in a FAV. he was in the gunners seat looking toward the flag. that wen i saw an enemy infantry to my right (gunner was looking left). so i back up fast, hoping my gunner will see, as i do i hear "Medic, Medic", medic and sure enough i look up and see, "You Killed 'So and So'", and again, "you killed 'so and so'. at that moment the infantry run in front of my jeep and i ran him over. then my gunner turned behind us and mowed down 2 more people. by the time the flag was capped we killed 5 people.

Re: lucky better than being good?

Well in this game being lucky is definitely better than being good

Comment

yeah if you are in the right spot at the right time you can really rack up a whole lot of kills

Comment

Being lucky definitely is better than good often times. I get killed many times due to circumstances (spawnkilling GL whore was the problem today) and often times i am placed on ****ty teams, many times right before a match ends, hence my terrible W/L ratio and not too great K/D ratio. Luck is a hige factor in BF2

Comment

Working...
        X