"TEAMWORK" squad idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "TEAMWORK" squad idea.

Hi I am only new here so please bear with me now.
    Every now and then when there is not a sqaud or good sqaud I would create a sqaud with the name TEAMWORK where I would try to focus on sqaud play and forget about points. I would usually end up with a low score but it as alot more fun than just runnign around like headless chickens.
    So to help this concept get started I want to encourage everyone who plays on the servers to create a "TEAMWORK" squad or add "TW" into their prefix to let us all know that you are a team player.
    NOTE:THIS IS NOT A CLAN
    P.S: I am only 15 so please don't flame cheers.

Re: "TEAMWORK" sqaud idea.

Good one. Id join. I always start a squad called VOIP and prefer voice activated players to join. Heaps more fun when you are laughing your head off over gameplay.

mY SCORE AS SQUAD LEADER is also lacking but the squad has a ball.

Kepp it up.

Noob Out

Comment

What I always ask my squad leader to do is to get near a base, then find a nice hiding spot, then just stay there, so that he would act as a spawn point near the enemy base. And of course, if possible, he could get many kills from camping.

Comment

I completely agree....especially with the VOIP idea...
        It makes the game more fun when you can chat VO and let squad members know whats going on....

for instance....

" I have one shot in the tank" letting them know 1-2 more is a kill... get after it....
        " I have C4 on that flag... back off" duh...
        and much more...

EASIER THAN TYPING IT... by far....

Comment

Been doing this for months.

Comment

Usually when I find these TEAMWORK squads the members are running around all over the map solo hunting, lol.

Comment

With more than 270 hours as a squad leader, I've got a good experience with this myself.
              I always make a squad called Teamwork, it's by far the best way to get like-minded players to join.

Still though, you'll get idiots who couldn't care less about teamplay joining your squad, and it's important to kick them off to avoid any disruption to the squad harmony. I completely fail to understand why these individuals join a squad called Teamwork, when they never spawn on the squad leader and never follows orders.

An annoying issue when leading a squad, is people punishing. If a member punishes another member (or me) in my squad, he gets kicked immediately. One of my regular squad members thought this punishment wasn't really harsh enough, and had a nice suggestion: "What if we fill up two jeeps, take them to the middle of nowhere, get out and make a circle around the culprit (punisher)?". Great idea, but I haven't been able to try it yet! It would sure freak out the punisher

Typically, I try to keep a squad of 5 - so there's one slot left for any teamwork-minded player wanting to join. In other words, if there's six people in the squad, I always kick off the least teamworking one, unless they're all class members

Comment

hopefully ea will figure out a new point scheme for squad leaders. Like people spawning on you should be a team point. I mean if you're a good squad leader getting good positions...with people spawning on you...you could rock a map and it would all be due to the squad leader. Being a good squad leader would actually count for something...instead of being a sacrafice.

Comment

Re: "TEAMWORK" squad idea.

lol, more points for being a squadleader :rofl: I just do it for the win. A good squad is unstoppable in a pub server.

Comment

Originally posted by BadLizzard
                    ...A good squad is unstoppable in a pub server.
                    Agreed. Me and two buds (once I get my BF2 to work :wall: cursed dang vidcard...have to play on my mom's comp) might have a squad up (not sure about the name) and we all have mikes and usually work together in a team, if anyone has a mike and likes teamwork you free to join if you want to. Squad name will probably be Teamers or something like that.

Comment

If nothing else this just the reason I like playing with a clan as opposed to random squads, TS is a million times better than VoIP, and we can adjust kit make up to fit the situation. There's only one server I go to that constantly has squads that work together, most others wind up scattered or filled with 6 medics, or 6 Spec Ops.

Comment

Originally posted by Berrern
                        With more than 270 hours as a squad leader, I've got a good experience with this myself.
                        I always make a squad called Teamwork, it's by far the best way to get like-minded players to join.

Still though, you'll get idiots who couldn't care less about teamplay joining your squad, and it's important to kick them off to avoid any disruption to the squad harmony. I completely fail to understand why these individuals join a squad called Teamwork, when they never spawn on the squad leader and never follows orders.

An annoying issue when leading a squad, is people punishing. If a member punishes another member (or me) in my squad, he gets kicked immediately. One of my regular squad members thought this punishment wasn't really harsh enough, and had a nice suggestion: "What if we fill up two jeeps, take them to the middle of nowhere, get out and make a circle around the culprit (punisher)?". Great idea, but I haven't been able to try it yet! It would sure freak out the punisher

Typically, I try to keep a squad of 5 - so there's one slot left for any teamwork-minded player wanting to join. In other words, if there's six people in the squad, I always kick off the least teamworking one, unless they're all class members
                        You sound like my kind of squad leader! I have found few people who want to work together, when I do find them it is pure joy!

See ya on the battlefield soldier

Schultzy

Comment

ah teawmork debates
                          thats why you join clans like mine
                          31st MEU

Comment

Or play 21cw ;-)

Comment

When I play, the name of the squad is USMC TEAMWORK....works great....specially since I used to be one, Marine that is......

Comment

Working...
                              X