Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost recon 3

Guys, i am very intressed in Ghost Recon

can you tell me some info, the newest Ghost recon on the PC ?
    how is the multiplayer ?

have you vechicals ? commander mode / squads ? is it realstic ?

no bunny hoppers ?

the screenshots looks nice AND ITS FROM UBIsoft and not from EA :laugh:

that makes a game 30 % better

but i need your veteran Ghost recon story to confince me of this "maybe"great game !

thanks fab

Re: Ghost recon 3

and what about Artillery and Airstrikes in Multiplayer ?

Comment

all your questions can be answered at www.ghostrecon.com and through their forums. I too am REALLY looking forward to this game.

Comment

Well just go to the offical site, they have a new article (i just made a thread about it) with alot of info. I can tell you about the game, but it depends what version you whant to know about, xbox360 or pc? (i wouldn't even consider buying the xbox/ps2 versions, they just look bad) The game looks amazing graphically, very realistic, i can't wait (notice sig) Here are some new screenshots-

Xbox360-

PC-

So yea, the rainbowsix series is being kicked in the dust, they failed horribly with Lockdown.

Comment

Im probably gonna get it both versions but for some reason the 360 version is more appealing to me just because Im a little burned on FPS's and could use some third person military action. I really enjoyed Ghost Recon 2 and the Summit Strike. This just looks insane!

Comment

I feel the same, but i'm still gonna go for the PC version, it will have more people online (32) while the 360 has 16. I really wish the pc version would have stayed with the 3rd person and 1st person, but the general community despised 3rd person.

All i ask is for some pc gameplay vids!

Comment

alec36 where did u get the ultra cool gr3 sig man already saved it as me desktop logo but would like the source please just incase i 4mat some time in the future.
              thats one cool logo :P

Comment

Best game I've ever played.
                Ghost Recon,Desert Siege and Island thunder (last two expansion packs).
                Played Ghost recon solid for about three years
                Shame ubisoft let the PC gamers down by making us wait years for another version!.
                Great Multiplayer action.
                No Bunny hopping and noobish behaviour.
                Loved It !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cybercrow
                  alec36 where did u get the ultra cool gr3 sig man already saved it as me desktop logo but would like the source please just incase i 4mat some time in the future.
                  thats one cool logo :P
                  There are actually 3 more- http://www.ghostrecon.com/uk/ghostrecon3/downloads.php

All the screenshots ect.

Comment

Originally posted by alecs36
                    There are actually 3 more- http://www.ghostrecon.com/uk/ghostrecon3/downloads.php

All the screenshots ect.
                    thanks m8 many thanks

Comment

This is gonna rock.
                      Fortunately im gonna get a new gfx card for christmas so i can play it. Not on all high but gameplay comes first with games like these.

Comment

I am REALLY looking forward to the online with this. Like what was said....no more bunny hopping and all that. The GR series online has always been GREAT. I love the slow sneaky tactics in the game. You can actually hide in a bush and NOT be seen

Both versions, here I come!

Comment

Working...
                        X