I can't wait to get bf2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I can't wait to get bf2!

I don't think there's anything wrong with a little negitive re-enforcement when it comes to posting behaviour.

Battle_of_death (I groan everytime I read that name) has started a couple other threads exactly the same as this one. There's just not point in doing the same again and again. Besides, there's a TON of information here that he could be reading instead of creating spam.

BTW, in another thread, this same guy did claim to be older than 12, so he can't use that as an excuse.

I don't really give a damn ether way tho.
    I just saw an opportunity to make a giggler post.

Comment

i've eaten enough cookies today. so i hope i wont eat another one in this thread.

Comment

HAHA i cant wait till he plays it and is LIKE WTF LAGGGG!!!!111!1

Comment

Originally posted by Toker
          HAHA i cant wait till he plays it and is LIKE WTF LAGGGG!!!!111!1
          no he'd be like... "WTF!!!111!!!1 i keep getting killed at spawn!!11!! spawn campers, n00bt00b3rz, tank whores, artys...."

Comment

I have a feeling this thread is going to wind up in the vault. :locked: :locked: :locked:

Comment

all you have to know is that when you play as assualt never use the grenade launcher, because it is cheap, and no one will like you if you use it. Also you could start a trend as one of the few noobs who doesnt use the grenade launcher.

Comment

yeah, and remember, dont use vechiles, dont use grenade launchers, dont toss C4's, dont ram into other vechiles, dont jump and then prone, dont strafe jump, dont revive too many of ur teammates, dont kill someone if u see him respawn, let him get away. by doing any of them, u will be called a whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle_of_death
                  for christmas! Can you be a squad commander? how do u get in a squad? How does the game start?What do you have to start up the game? thanks more questions to come!
                  I feel so sorry for you..

Comment

Originally posted by -=[T.O.K]=-D_Twi
                    allway's bitchin little bitches. This boy is just curious and excited about a game that he doesn't even own yet. I think that's way cool .. cause you all remember that feeling that you have to wait long for something but when you have it it's like wow that's the shizzz.. And yet you all bitchin on him .. basically bringing his enthousiasm down.. Feel proud bitches.
                    please refrain from using profanity in these forums. Thank you.

Comment

Actually the game isn't a first person shooter, its a big war room discussion game! Tackle the awesome, and often x-treme, logistic problems of running an army! Make rulings on what movies the soldiers see! What kind of pie is in their rations? Are their boots adequate for winter issue? How long does a soldier need before relieving himself?

These and more exciting questions answered in your copy of:

BATTLEROOM 2
                      An Agenda For Fun!

Rated B for Beaurocratic

Comment

Working...
                      X