Hyper-prone... another bullsh1t macro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper-prone... another bullsh1t macro

Just ran into two separate players who had created macros to quickly prone/stand/prone over and over again in rapid succession. The net effect is a very disorientating visual buzzing wherein the player is a big blur and is very hard to hit effectively, nevermind the hitbox issues associated with changing position over and over. It also allows them to jump over larger gaps since going prone suspends you in the air for a longer period of time.

Are you all that crappy at the game that you need to milk every possible glitch?

Re: Hyper-prone... another bullsh1t macro

Thank god i dont play this game anymore. And i see why. Will reinstall BF2 once Fh2 is out.

Comment

I think people worry too much about how other people play the game rather than having fun yourself. I completely understand as I have done this myself. . . but I have reached a point of enlightenment where I just don't give a f*ck anymore and play to have fun. . .

If I see some schmoe playing like this, I make it a point to kill them and then rub it in their face that they still suck. When someone is doing something like this I just get so much more satisfaction out of fragging them. So, for all intents and purposes, they make the game more enjoyable for me.

Actually, I think I have just lost it

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini
        I think people worry too much about how other people play the game rather than having fun yourself.
        Agreed, until someone's choices interfere with everyone else's fun.

Comment

They suck at the game. Just find a place they normally bounce around in, C4 the place to kingdom come, and wait. Or just go bunny hopping noob tube and fight them that way.

I ran into someone who magically had commnander functions in the DCon CTF mod last night, he was launching arty on us, when we pointed out that the commander mode was supposedly removed, his name returned to blue shortly after and the arty stopped, hmm... (and no, you couldn't apply for commander on either team, made sure to teamswitch and check ) Danged cheaters suck, all there is to it. But they can be fun to follow on the death cam for about 5 minutes, they usually make the dumbest mistakes and n00bish decisions. Comedy gold, the death cam is. :laugh:

Comment

Whatever, I don't let other people taking advantage of gliches ruin my fun of the game. As I said above, it just makes killing them that much more satisfying.

Comment

Just get your .50 cal...

Comment

I'd question the validity of running a macro like this... I've looked a the con files and while it may seen you can double bind keys it just doesn't work....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
                  I'd question the validity of running a macro like this... I've looked a the con files and while it may seen you can double bind keys it just doesn't work....
                  Not sure what you mean, but things like the Nostromo can bind key combos with ease.

Comment

well in that aspect you could use something like a MX510 as well, and call to keys in such a way.

Either way, its not editing a .con file, which is what I was thinking you were talking about. Guys can do a lot with just working their KB well, you'd be surprised that most of the dolphin diving is just kb work...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
                      well in that aspect you could use something like a MX510 as well, and call to keys in such a way.

Either way, its not editing a .con file, which is what I was thinking you were talking about. Guys can do a lot with just working their KB well, you'd be surprised that most of the dolphin diving is just kb work...
                      I can dolphin dive just using the keyboard... but this was definitely a looped macro - the guy was vibrating way too quickly to be anything else.

Comment

This is why i run my own server...I dont have to deal with these types...right click-ban...

Comment

i would be cool to make the noob tube only effective against people who bunny hop and the hyper prone thing, it would eliminate two problems noob tubing and the bunny hoppers

Comment

n00b tube em

Comment

[quote]Just ran into two separate players who had created macros to quickly prone/stand/prone over and over again in rapid succession. The net effect is a very disorientating visual buzzing wherein the player is a big blur and is very hard to hit effectively, nevermind the hitbox issues associated with changing position over and over. It also allows them to jump over larger gaps since going prone suspends you in the air for a longer period of time.

Are you all that crappy at the game that you need to milk every possible glitch?[/qoute]
                              I'm sure I could out hop them :P

Comment

Working...
                              X