Figuring head set out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figuring head set out!

I have four ports at the back of my computer the cables are colour corndinated so I put the black cable in the black out lined hole.And then theres pink one I plug it in p.s it's the one to speak! Ok but when The black outlined cable or the sound cable is pluged in the black outlined whole there is no sound on my headset!But when I plug the black cable in the green out line whole (where the speakers go) it works! why is this happening? what if I want to here the sound on my speakers? How do you play? with the sound comming out of the head set or speakers?

Re: Figuring head set out!

Green = speakers or headset, pink = microphone. Black is LINE IN or something else. Just remember Green is always your speakers or headphones (you can't have both). Just leave the black headset cable unplugged. I play with a mic with 5.1 speakers so I can hear behind me, but I use a headset so my teammates don't have to hear everything blairing from my speakers.

Comment

thanks

Comment

I have it set up so I can use both, depending on what is plugged in at the time. I have the mic plugged into the back of the comp, and the headset speakers plugged in there as well.

My subwoofer/speaker combo is plugged into a jack on the FRONT of my computer. It overrides the back, so if I want speakers, its plugged in, but to swtich to full headset just means unplugging the front jack.

Comment

Go to Radio Shack and get a splitter.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
            I have it set up so I can use both, depending on what is plugged in at the time. I have the mic plugged into the back of the comp, and the headset speakers plugged in there as well.

My subwoofer/speaker combo is plugged into a jack on the FRONT of my computer. It overrides the back, so if I want speakers, its plugged in, but to swtich to full headset just means unplugging the front jack.
            lol I have that too let me try that!

Comment

Working...
            X