• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awards

I noticed that to get Infantry Officer Ribbon i would need:
    * IAR: 25 minutes as Squad Leader
    * Global: 250 Teamwork score

I have been squad leader for more than 30 minutes in a round and i have a teamworok score of 3000+ wtf is wrong? why am i not getting this ribbon and a lot more other ribbons? is there seomthing wrong or is it just me?

i've also been playing on SF servers recently but they are ranked as i have just gotten promoted to Gunnery Sergeant. Should i be playing on BF2 servers instead?

many thanks guys.

bump please

Re: Awards

Thats very strange, something must be wrong.

Try playing on Bf2 servers. However the ribbon should be obtainable with SF.

And are you playing on a ranked server ?

Comment

Teamwork score is at least 250 3221 Complete
      Time as squad leader is at least 25 minutes in a single round

Thats what I found on you BloodBrood! Should just be a squad leader for a 25 min round and you should get it!

Comment

Proves ones again that EA totally sucks!

Comment

.................................................. ................

Comment

i thought ive played 25 minutes as squad leader in a round. omg.

Comment

for the commander badges and staff officer ribbon, i had to play at least 10 more minutes than what it says in the requirements. Actually getting the staff officer ribbon took me like a week, since playing as a commander for that amount of time (i think it was 40 min) AND making 50 commander points (before 2x) was so hard. Also there were many cases where i played like 55 minutes as a commander and my points was 52 and still didn't get it. When i got it, i had played 50 minutes and it gave me the ribbon when i had 65 points (15+ more than req.). So yeah, there is this problem with the stats server. The thing is, in order for this to not to happen, stats servers would have to be updated every 5 seconds which would kill the bandwidth of the server and stat server. That's why this happens and i don't think there is any solution for this except changing the net code of the game (which would take a lot of time for DICE).

Comment

strange, should of worked, but it could be that the server you where playing on was ranked but didn't loaded your stats correctly, meaning the server didn't know about your global teamwork score , so didn't give you the ribon, just try again, it should work

Comment

did u actaully time urself for 30 minutes. maybe it wa more like 24 minutes but felt like 30. happens to me at work all the time. seems like i have been at work for 3 hours but have really been there like 30 minutes

Comment

Working...
                  X