No servers after the patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No servers after the patch

i installed the new patch 1.12 and when i go to multiplayer it still has the pop up to install the patch but i don't click open. it will start to list the servers but when i change the filter to have ranked servers nothing shows up. i can change all of the filters and no servers will come up. does anybody have an answer for what i should do?

Re: No servers after the patch

What version of the game is displayed on the page where you see the pop-up ?

Comment

Yea, this same thing happen to me, but then i unistalled BF2:SF and BF2. Now I cant even install the damn patch, yet i can install the v1.03 and v1.1 Can someone HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Comment

i only had 34 servers listed last night, something fishy is going on

Comment

i have only 2 server with low ping that i can play is really **** me off!!!
          2 days i cant play.

Comment

yea yea that same thing happaned to me yesterday. i only had like 41 servers show up but 2day it went back to like 200.

Comment

idk whats wrong, but something with not being able to update servers again...its been like that for a while

Comment

You probably have more then "X" amount of filters (I believe it is 6). Just exit out of the game, and then re-start it and hit "Multiplayer" and it should update the list. Its a glitch in the oh-so-wonderful GameSpy browser.

Comment

i dont have filters at all and i have maximum 50 severs that only on 2 of them i can play due to high ping on others.

Comment

I haven't played at all in the last few days (thanks to school). I'd love to help but that was my best guess. I would launch and try right now but I can't, finals are killing me.

Comment

I'm having a prob getting any servers to show up after i updated, wth is going on

Comment

i have no filters on ive reinstalled everything still same problems no servers at all for a week now. help:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Comment

I have about 10.

Anyone managed to fix this?

Comment

ive contacted ea regarding this issue. they have told me they will post a reply within 48hours (that probably means 48 days knowing ea) so i will post as soon as i get a reply.. :evil: :evil:

Comment

Working...
                            X