Is it even remotely possible???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it even remotely possible???

That EA might start charging BF2 and SF users an annual fee to access their multi-player servers in the near future?

Would this be totally unbecoming of EA?

Re: Is it even remotely possible???

They might do this at some point in the future with a new game, but I don't see them doing it for the BF2 series. If they did, I think there would be real grounds for a class action lawsuit.

Comment

I wouldn't mind if they did. It sure would get rid of alot of kids atleast. It would also get rid of something like 40% of the users aswell...crap

Comment

That wood be gay.

Comment

Originally posted by rtgbs7k
          I wouldn't mind if they did. It sure would get rid of alot of kids atleast. It would also get rid of something like 40% of the users aswell...crap
          No it won't, go play almost any game that charges and you'd see that its filled up with just as many idiot kids, if not more.

Comment

WOULDENT MIND IT?? well thats kind of stupid because some of us dont want to pay monthly to play us some battlefield!

Comment

Originally posted by AFEDSLAYER
              WOULDENT MIND IT?? well thats kind of stupid because some of us dont want to pay monthly to play us some battlefield!
              I wouldn't mind it. you're kind of stupid for calling my opinion stupid

anyway... I wonder who paid Leroy Jenkins online time?

Comment

I wouldn't mind it. you're kind of stupid for calling my opinion stupid

anyway... I wonder who paid Leroy Jenkins online time?
                i think leeroy was stoned at the time

Comment

I wouldn't pay to play a online fps.

Comment

no, with bf2 it isn't possible.
                    This would mean a drop in the selling of the game, for starting
                    most important reason, you don't play on servers of EA , most ranked servers are just from some providers, and the few EA official servers out there are rented by public, meaning they aren't from EA at that moment.

Only thing they have is those stats servers, this is also a feature they listed on there game, so the feature some with it, you don't have to pay for it afterwards.

and , letting people pay for stats is like letting people pay for sitting in there garden even if they payed for the house.

Comment

I would not pay.

Comment

Ofcourse not, it would suck big time but I would stop playing

Comment

Why would the little kids care? Mommy is paying anyways?

Comment

BF2 isn't designed to be a pay per play game.

A pay per play game usually requires massive server that can sustain tens of thousands of user going online at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
                              BF2 isn't designed to be a pay per play game.

A pay per play game usually requires massive server that can sustain tens of thousands of user going online at the same time.
                              Aren't there tens of thousands of users playing BF2? (around 40+ thousand during peak hours?)

Comment

Working...
                              X