Good Server to play on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Server to play on

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good server that encourages teamwork and discourages bunnyhopping, teamkilling for jets, etc… I play on the Tactical Gamer servers a lot, but as they are quite popular and usually full, I need a backup place to go. SF is preffered but Vanilla is fine also.

Re: Good Server to play on

moders
    karkalnd
    ghost town
    wake island

there all soild 24/7 servers but like you i use them as backups as teamwork isnt the thing stresseed the most

Comment

Ragin Rebels remains my favorite server to hit.
      They've gone to an aternating cycle switching from SF to normal BF2 daily.

BTW, not only are there a heck of a lot of good teamplayers that hang out there, but they also have VoiP working properly and it get's USED!

Oh... and if they catch a commander flying, the get kicked. Teamkilling for a vehicle will earn an insta-ban on the first (noticed) offence.

Comment

cool man, see you on the battlefield, perhaps tonight. It's possible I'll make a VOIP + TEAMWORK squad

Comment

Chances are fairly high that you won't need ta make one.
          Often there's already one to join.

Oh, one warning tho. The server auto-switches everyones team at the end of every round, so squads vanish. It's a minor pain to have to re-make squads for each round, but once you get to know the good people playing, it takes no time to figure things out. It's worth it too, just for the fact that you get more of a mix going on from round to round.

Edit: I might be on tonight, or I might be off chasing some tail.
          Gotta keep the priorities straight!

Comment

if you like city maps i recondmend my server =SOA= server Soldiers of Al-Islam the only mujahideen (insurgent) clan. Our reguler server is always full but the SF one is normenly empty so I normanly play on VSF server.

VSF server SF and BF2 servers are good ones to join I mostly play on there servers cause most admins are good.

Comment

If you want a server where people use VoIP and teamwork, a clan server is probably your best bet.

I personally hang out in the =NAA= Official Ranked Server (not the other =NAA= clan, those guys suck). Everyone uses VoIP, everyone's decent at TV guiding, and it's fun. The server's empty most of the day, but if it starts picking up, I'll join without a second thought.

Normal BF2 Ranked Server (32-player): 70.86.19.74:16567
              Special Forces Ranked Server (64-player): 72.36.185.13:16567

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                Ragin Rebels remains my favorite server to hit.
                They've gone to an aternating cycle switching from SF to normal BF2 daily.

BTW, not only are there a heck of a lot of good teamplayers that hang out there, but they also have VoiP working properly and it get's USED!

Oh... and if they catch a commander flying, the get kicked. Teamkilling for a vehicle will earn an insta-ban on the first (noticed) offence.
                I don't like RR, simply because the make stupid rules like, "oh, you can't spawn camp, we must give the noobs a sheltered base where they can't die."

Comment

thanks salad, I will try that server out. I've seen you on TG a couple times, don't know if you're a supporting member with them, alas I am not, and try to play with them whenever possible, but defenitely need a backup server.

Comment

Well my clan or comunity rather has 2 ranked servers
                    and our servers are well admined, with trusty admins!

Server #1 40 slot ranked regular bf2 server!
                    IP: 70.86.69.171:16567

Server #2 64 slot ranked Special Forces server!
                    IP: 64.69.45.207:16567

Comment

Working...
                    X