f2000 unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f2000 unlock

it possable to unlock the f2000 in bf2? with the 1.12 patch? since i have used it before from a picked up pack, and saw that the second unlock for the assualt was a flash grenade. would that mean its also that the flash grenade includes the f2000?

Re: f2000 unlock

i have the unlock and with the f2000 and there is only the flashbang grenade,but if you use the g3 you get the the flashbang to. in the new up grad you can only use the flashbang with the assult kit.

Comment

Originally posted by noammonoproblem
      it possable to unlock the f2000 in bf2? with the 1.12 patch? since i have used it before from a picked up pack, and saw that the second unlock for the assualt was a flash grenade. would that mean its also that the flash grenade includes the f2000?
      To unlock any SF guns you must have SF installed or do the account trick...

The fact that the next unlock for Assault shows up as a FlashBang is a bug (afaik)

Comment

Originally posted by cpo1_mac
        i have the unlock and with the f2000 and there is only the flashbang grenade,but if you use the g3 you get the the flashbang to. in the new up grad you can only use the flashbang with the assult kit.
        I'm pretty sure you only get the flashbang if you use the F2000 and not the G3.

Comment

I'm pretty sure this has been answered about 1,473 times in the last 3 weeks.

Comment

I'm pretty sure i gonna eat a cookie.

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
              I'm pretty sure i gonna eat a cookie.
              Share.

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
                Share.
                Sure.

Comment

yea just get a friend with sf to play a round for u in sf and the unlcoks should appear

Comment

Can I clear this up because it happened to me..

If you already have the BF2/G3 - BF2 & BF2:[Special Forces] will display a flashbang for the ASSAULT unlock. [you have to have BF2:SF for the FH200o unlock]

Do not FEAR (lol).. even though it displays the flashbang, next unlock you will get to unlock the FH2000 + flashbang + n00b MISSILE! I havent tried the MISSILE yet but hear it's really good

First person to tell me about the BF2 flashbang unlock get's a cookie

Comment

Originally posted by old sch00l
                      Do not FEAR (lol).. even though it displays the flashbang, next unlock you will get to unlock the FH2000 + flashbang + n00b MISSILE! I havent tried the MISSILE yet but hear it's really good

First person to tell me about the BF2 flashbang unlock get's a cookie
                      u mean grenade launcher?

no thanks, i've had enough cookies today.

Comment

Working...
                      X