Cool Videos on FN2000,EBR M14, M468 etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Videos on FN2000,EBR M14, M468 etc

This is from the Shootout at Blackwater! EBR sounds like a great 7.62 solution - I hear that soldiers on the field are loving it. The other really fascinating item on this list is the blended metal technology in which a .45 caliber turns a 10lb Roast into liquid.

http://www.armedforcesjournal.com/bl...?s=2004_videos

Re: Cool Videos on FN2000,EBR M14, M468 etc

video pages are not found, problems with the site

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
      video pages are not found, problems with the site
      That's odd...worked for me...then it didn't.

Comment

Bah, screw Realplayer files...

Comment

Real Alternative FTW

Comment

The XM8 demos are crazy.

Comment

Am I the only one that is getting a little nervious about the fact that it's Blackwater (a US based mercenary group, for those that don't know) that's playing with these advanced killing toys?

Comment

Wow very impressive, I have been following Blackwater for a few years now. They are truly advanced and elite. I remember seeing this one video where they had everybody lined up along a plain of a hill with their 50 cal, some guy was in a turret and they were all trying to shoot down this little model RC plane. Think 30+ people all firing at once trying to hit this thing, it was crazy.
                All I can say about this video is that it is very impressive and I think some of the mod teams should check it out and maybe try to incorporate some of those things.
                Hopefully none of the complainers will complain that these guys are cheating or that they use the noob tube. They actually had a pretty cool new model of a grenade launcher.

Comment

Originally posted by DANK
                  Wow very impressive, I have been following Blackwater for a few years now. They are truly advanced and elite. I remember seeing this one video where they had everybody lined up along a plain of a hill with their 50 cal, some guy was in a turret and they were all trying to shoot down this little model RC plane. Think 30+ people all firing at once trying to hit this thing, it was crazy.
                  All I can say about this video is that it is very impressive and I think some of the mod teams should check it out and maybe try to incorporate some of those things.
                  Hopefully none of the complainers will complain that these guys are cheating or that they use the noob tube. They actually had a pretty cool new model of a grenade launcher.
                  Never seen a "High Impulse" 40mm Noob toob before. I hope EA never puts this weapon in the game. :laugh:

Comment

stupid real player, i cant get it to play!

Comment

Cool video's, thanks for sharing.

Comment

I liked that EBR M-14 the best, the M-14 with the 10 round clip should've been the US sniper rifle in BF2...that way all of the armies would've had equal rifles and making the sniper class really more of a designated marksman class than an actual sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                          Am I the only one that is getting a little nervious about the fact that it's Blackwater (a US based mercenary group, for those that don't know) that's playing with these advanced killing toys?
                          ..............a resounding YES!

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                            as far as i know anyone in the us can buy one not just blackwater.

nice vids though

Comment

M60
                              How does your M60 match up?
                              Watch the video

i find this a fairly bizarre and frightenuing comment? i spose i just come from a country with sensible gun laws.

Comment

Working...
                              X