I own BF2:SF cant find unlocks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I own BF2:SF cant find unlocks.

Hello, thanks in advance to anyone who can pass on some information.

Heres my convoluted tale in all its glory (or lack thereof). Im not trying to be curt with the following, i just want to be concise as possible. I also apologize if this is a repeat post, I searched the forums and could not find my specific question.

I have indeed bought and own the special forces expansion.
    I have installed the new 1.12 patch after installing SF.
    I have 2 leftover from BF2 that I have not used.
    I have played through at least a round of special forces online and logged off.

Every time I log into the game I am greeted by a little screen that says I can unlock weapons, but all that are listed are the standard vanilla unlocks. Am I doing something wrong? Is this popup the place to unlock SF weapons in standard battlefield? Do I have to use up my "old" unlocks and get earn new points in SF to get the SF unlocks? I just can not find out where to unlock the darn SF weapons, I would like to use the 2nd tier support rifle or to a lesser degree the 2nd tier assault.

Thanks for time spent reading/answering.

Re: I own BF2:SF cant find unlocks.

I'm pretty sure you need to earn SF unlocks while playing SF. Just play for a couple of maps and you'll get about 3 or 4 unlocks like I did.

Comment

You really cant find them? Didja check under the pillow where I left them?

Comment

Thank you for the reply. I have been playing SF for about 4 days now and have almost earned enough points for my next level just on SF. A strange thing I just logged on and the SF unlocks were there. Just incase there are others that have the same question as me.

The special forces unlocks are indeed listed with the "regular" unlocks popup.
        It took roughly 4 days for my account to finally update and give me the option to upgrade to SF weapons.

I hope this helps some sorry soul out there in the same boat as me.

Comment

Working...
        X