SF Master Bug List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF Master Bug List

Vanilla BF2 Bug List created HERE if you have a bug to report that you think is specific to special forces, it will be added here.

Bugs which can be applied to both will be left on the other list.

This list is for SF specific bugs only.
    ps. the Red name tag bug is not specific to SF

Audio Bugs
    1. Music did not stop playing after exiting the game. (only 1 report of this)
    2. Sometimes unable to hear vehicle engine sounds when a passenger in a vehicle, ATV and some newer vehicles are almost silent when approaching you, until very close. Discussed in this thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gameplay Bugs
    1. Auto Switch caused player to spawn with enemy on enemy flag. Reported HERE
    2. Using Zipline after placing C4 sometimes causes player to be unable to detonate placed C4. Reported HERE
    3. if you get killed, and there is some teargas over you, when you respawn, you can't run anymore - this clears after a few seconds.
    Minor bugs
    1. Sometimes when using the zipline and turning around while on it, the sound from it dissapears

Re: SF Master Bug List

On my wife's rig, she can't hear VOIP in SF. But it works fine in BF2.

She's running a USB headset.

- This sounds like an issue for the support forums.

Comment

i ve had times when i rotate around a ladder when i m climing it <---- it puts you on the correct side? or it flips you to the wrong side?

Comment

Ok I don't really know if this is a bug or bad coding but if you are near the edge of a building and deploy the zipline, you will sometimes get popped off the side of the building.
        the zipline requires a certain amount of space to deploy the base, if you don't have much space, yes it will pop you off the roof
        Second, if you deploy the zipline and it goes close to the edge of a building (it starts 5 meters from the edge and the line goes about 2 inches above the extreme edge) then your guy will stand up (sometimes) and you will have to hit E again and again until it finally works.not sure what to report here, zipline deployed too close to edge of building does what?

Also, I don't know if this is a bf2 or sf bug or if its just a problem with my comp but sometimes when I am zoomed IN with my sniper rifle it will randomly zoom OUT...WITHOUT me right clicking again. I can't tell you how many times this has killed me in sniper to sniper combat...added to list, although this is more of a lag issue I think

Comment

the bug with the teargass,

- even if you wear your gas mask, you can't run anymore (I thought wearing the mask prevented you from running? makes your energy drop at an accelerated level)
          - if you get killed, and there is some teargas over you, when you respawn, you can't run anymore (have not had that happen, I will try this out)

further SF bugs
          - nades and flash bangs not going off on regular basis (do you mean like, collision mesh issues ?)

Comment

once I died in the ladders near a supply crate and I coud look around and still see my granade luncher aim...please supply details, if it happened only once, unfortunately it cannot be viewed as a repeatable bug

Comment

this has happened to me a few times in ghost town, on the ladder near the spawn point closest to the spatnez if you do a flying jump and miss you will die (duh) but then the spawn screen doesnt come up, you have to change teams and lose two points before it goes to normal very sketchy details, which ladder, I have jumped to the ladders around the main and not had any trouble respawning, are you talking about north courtyard? the bases have names, it helps to mention them when reporting things like this. Do you know you can hit enter to bring up the spawn screen?

Comment

Sometimes when i use the zipline and turn around while on it, the sound from it dissaperes.
                unable to duplicate this no matter how many times I try, but added to the list regardless

Comment

Please read the bug list, and don't re-report things that are already on it. Thanks

Comment

While playing Spec Ops and after shooting the zip line, I drop a C4 pack from time to time. Maybe I just have a heavy finger on my mouse button, but this is annoying. Would be nice if you didn't switch right to C4 after you fire your zip line.choose a different weapon before getting on the zip?

Comment

Originally posted by BadLizzard
                      3. if you get killed, and there is some teargas over you, when you respawn, you can't run anymore - this clears after a few seconds.
                      in "vanilla" too there is no teargas in vanilla bf2

Comment

When Firing the Crossbow Gun, it pushes u just a bit which is annoying as hellalready reported and explained

Comment

Originally posted by BadLizzard
                          Zipline thing, I was waiting to try and duplicate it, haven't had a chance yet. Didn't think it was a major bug since a zipline ride usually lasts about 5 seconds
                          Yeah but its still a bug IMO.

Comment

that stupid C4 bug is bugging me again.
                            You throw one to do a quick blast an it switches back to the c4 pack, U have to throw another then blast

Crossbow gun, Push, hook = you cant pick it up if its hanging from a circle object
                            Nv googles on, sniper you cant see crosshair

Comment

i can be another witness or whatever, for the backround music that keeps on playing after exiting game, i have to ctrl alt del, and end the bf2 process..which i shoudlent need to do when i exit the game but meh

Comment

Working...
                              X