No announcement yet.

Almost getting sick of SF - anyone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Almost getting sick of SF - anyone...

Play on your own country's servers to avoid lag, nothing amazing about that. What alot of people calling lag has nothing to do with the network connection and everything to do with the poorly optimized maps and the 1.12 patch. EA forced Dice to rush this expansion and it's painfully obvious. For now I'll just sit back and whine like everyone else, turn my resolution down and wait for yet another patch.

Like the intro of every EA game says... 'E..A...GAMES...'it's in the patch'.

Comment

I haven't played "vanilla" BF2 since SF was released. At the times I play and on the servers I use, there seems to be more squad play, there's less armour and no planes to worry about (although I do miss committing genocide in the jets. ). The maps along with the new toys like grappling hook, flashes and to a lesser extent, the zip line, encourage a little more thoughtful and creative infantry fighting.
      Doing stuff like flashing three players at a flag, then casually strolling up and filling all of them with lead does appeal to something deeply sinister inside me.

Comment

the only maps i really liked on SF were ghost town and warlord, iron gator was ok too but after playing them maps to death i got bored with SF and i play vanilla mapsnow,back to Karkland and wake

Comment

Originally posted by flashredvw
          the thing that annoys me most is the lack of team players on the servers. ea gave us tools to use as a team - lets use them as a team and not just some lonewolf noob
          exactly. The level of teamwork in BF2 was better than SF. And giving us teargas and flashbangs was just stupid. I have only been flashed by the enemy maybe 5 times. Same with gas. But I've had them happen from teammates a hundred times.

Comment

Bob I beg to differ there, although I am indeed relatively new to BF2 only a few weeks playing and only a few days on SF. I have found the teamwork in SF better then that of BF2. I find that the small map makes more contested areas which in turn leads to more squad work.

I want the F2000 so I can go own some n00bs on BF2 normal maps.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBob
              exactly. The level of teamwork in BF2 was better than SF. And giving us teargas and flashbangs was just stupid. I have only been flashed by the enemy maybe 5 times. Same with gas. But I've had them happen from teammates a hundred times.
              Maybe you should try UK servers... I've had a couple of Americans comment on VOIP how they prefer playing along with us because our playing style is different. Basically they were saying the British are better players..

Comment

its all getting a bit, lame. constant toobing everywhere and instant baserape and spawnrapes. a match started on night flight, playing SAS, i had to wait a bit longer for the loading. within a few secs after start, i got killed. i hadnt even put my NVG on to see around me. and everytime again, and again, and again, and again i got spawnraped. never even made it to the first building near my spawn. and if you say something about it, to plz play like normal people. they call you a noob and a m*ther****** and whatever. mostly it are clans on their own server, padding their stats. i think DICE made an error on the spawnsystem. the first to load it, can immediatly spawn. i say they should wait on the players when the map changes. so its a more fair start. both teams can spawn at the same time.

and this crap is happening more and more and more to me somehow. every server i get on, CQC-noob tubing, raping a spawn instead of ending the match by capturing the flag. its just getting annoying

Comment

Originally posted by -=ACE=-
                  its all getting a bit, lame. constant toobing everywhere and instant baserape and spawnrapes. a match started on night flight, playing SAS, i had to wait a bit longer for the loading. within a few secs after start, i got killed. i hadnt even put my NVG on to see around me. and everytime again, and again, and again, and again i got spawnraped. never even made it to the first building near my spawn. and if you say something about it, to plz play like normal people. they call you a noob and a m*ther****** and whatever. mostly it are clans on their own server, padding their stats. i think DICE made an error on the spawnsystem. the first to load it, can immediatly spawn. i say they should wait on the players when the map changes. so its a more fair start. both teams can spawn at the same time.

and this crap is happening more and more and more to me somehow. every server i get on, CQC-noob tubing, raping a spawn instead of ending the match by capturing the flag. its just getting annoying
                  Ha no way dude, why should we wait? It's not our fault your computer sucks to much. I paid to play, not to wait until every noob has loaded.

Comment

It just needs patching, and no I havnt got a crap computer.

Comment

Fornication under Charles King!
                      OH BAJEEBUS TIMMY!

Comment

Working...
                      X