problem with new unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with new unlock

yesterday i just got to the next rank. when i logged in the next time it let me choose my next unlock, but i wasnt able to get any of the new unlocks from the 1.12 patch. has anyone else had this problem

Re: problem with new unlock

Do you own Special Forces?

Comment

u have to own Special Forces.

Comment

no i dont have BF2: SF but ur supposed to be able to get the new unlocks in BF2

Comment

nope, you dont get to unlock the SF guns unless you own SF. You can pick up the guns in a battle, but you cannot unlock them unless you own SF. Sorry :\

Comment

This Link seems to say that the unlocks are availeble to all..... Its Wrong im afraid...

1. Several ppl who have ranked up (like yourself) have verified that you dont get SF guns to unlock.

2. I have seen mails from several ppl asking EA abou it, and EA says you need to have SF installed.

BUT.... If you want the unlocks (and dont want to buy SF), you can do the "account trick"...

Get a buddy who have SF to play a round or 2 on your account (Or do it yourself in a Cybercafe).... when you log back in, you will have options to unlock SF guns.

Comment

Working...
            X