Ok now I am getting sick of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok now I am getting sick of this

I was just on a server that was Warlord 24/7 (my new favorite), 3 players show up, one of whom is TEAMMURDER ( http://bf2s.com/player/48782787/ ) he tk'ed me 16 times, when I dropped off the server his score was -96, he was tk'ing EVERYONE, along with redrum something, they both claimed to be admins. There was no admin present, everyone kept shouting for an admin, except o....woof....o ( http://bf2s.com/player/58475899/ ) who kept calling everyone n*gger! What is going on? This is unacceptable! What has happened to this game? this is not the 1st time I have seen this crap going on, but it needs to stop.
    Teammurder's stats are as follows:
    Kicked & Banned 119 / 17
    Team: Kills, Damage, & Vehicle Damage 1,550 / 1,043 / 577
    Play Time Total 48:52:30
    What can we do about these guys?
    Ideas?

Re: Ok now I am getting sick of this

Write his name down, remember it, and avoid ever seeing him again. He's just a bully, if a bully has no enviroment to flurish in, where as you provide him with your frustration and misery. They'll simply stop.

You can easily hit ESC and find another server. It's just that simple.

Comment

My point is, this was a great server, good teamwork, even match-up, why should I have to get off a server because of 2 or 3 kids with more mouth then sense. Crossing the street everytime you see a bully only makes the bully stronger. We are a community of players, why can't we police ourselves. You advice is ridiculous.

Comment

By great server, you actually mean one that was absent of any admin presence, automated or otherwise. Kind of like the phrase plastic silverware, good servers and no admin/automation don't seem like they go together.

Comment

Take lots of screens.........thats about it.

Comment

theres only one thing to do.... stop whining. or start a revolution, but for now, stop whining, life gets better.

Comment

We are a community of players, why can't we police ourselves.
              And how would you do this?

Vote kick? Allready there and aparently didnt work or wasnt called upon.

Player controlled kick? Prepare for that to be abused?

Report it to EA? 1) they dont care, 2) nowhere in the EULA does it say you cant TK.

I am curious how you woudl implement a working system that wouldnt be abused.

Comment

leave the server then when they leave go back,its that easy

Comment

Originally posted by j-train
                  I was just on a server that was Warlord 24/7 (my new favorite), 3 players show up, one of whom is TEAMMURDER ( http://bf2s.com/player/48782787/ ) he tk'ed me 16 times, when I dropped off the server his score was -96, he was tk'ing EVERYONE, along with redrum something, they both claimed to be admins. There was no admin present, everyone kept shouting for an admin, except o....woof....o ( http://bf2s.com/player/58475899/ ) who kept calling everyone n*gger! What is going on? This is unacceptable! What has happened to this game? this is not the 1st time I have seen this crap going on, but it needs to stop.
                  Teammurder's stats are as follows:
                  Kicked & Banned 119 / 17
                  Team: Kills, Damage, & Vehicle Damage 1,550 / 1,043 / 577
                  Play Time Total 48:52:30
                  What can we do about these guys?
                  Ideas?

another reason why EA/DICE should please please please please please
                  fix the voting system....

and NO 100% is not a desired ratio for any voting to suceed, 51% is
                  what it should be.

Comment

Working...
                  X