Combat infantry medal..why cant i have it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat infantry medal..why cant i have it

i have 5 of the 7 kit badge in silver and 2 in gold...and i have expert knife and pistol...and i played 500hours in total + 34(at least) minute in a server so wtf..plz answer me

P.S. i play with my vanilla bf2 cd and vanilla bf2 game(it worked for my veteran chopper badge)

Re: Combat infantry medal..why cant i have it

You need to play for 34mins in a round.

Comment

doesent worked

Comment

u forgot to press Alt+F4

Comment

it's likely the 34 mins..

it's suprisingly difficult to get 34 mins in a round

Comment

Did you get the basic knife or basic pistol badge at the same time as your veteran ones? cause if so, that's why. It hasn't registered that you got the basic badge for it, only the veteran...which the reqs for the medal don't look for that, only that you got the basic. That's how a few of us got screwed on the master sgt/first sgt rank, myself one of them. Had all the badges and crap needed, but got the both the basic and vet pistol badge at the same time, making it only register that I got the vet pistol badge.

Comment

i gunna try and get mine i just havnt played long enuff... and im 66 ,000

Comment

Originally posted by Yeti_Hunter
                i have 5 of the 7 kit badge in silver and 2 in gold...and i have expert knife and pistol...and i played 500hours in total + 34(at least) minute in a server so wtf..plz answer me

P.S. i play with my vanilla bf2 cd and vanilla bf2 game(it worked for my veteran chopper badge)
                sergeant major, still asking noob question

it'd be either u havent got enough mins IAR (34 mins), or it hasnt registered in BFHQ. try to get it again.

Comment

Working...
                X