I really need to start flying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really need to start flying

Ive played 130 hours and 30 mins of that have been in a jet. 30 mins as a commander, 4hours in heli. And all other velichles ive spent a total of 12 hours in. I really need to start flying, I feel like I am missing out. And its not that im bad at flying cause I have flew jets in empty servers. I just get in the game so late after verifying client data all the planes are gone.

So am I missing out on something special by not flying?

Re: I really need to start flying

You're missing out on getting Tk'd every time you get near a jet. Or TKing someone standing in front of the jet...

Comment

Don't forget getting sniped out of the pilot seat.

Comment

Well you miss out on sky diving from high above the ground.

Comment

Thats why they need some way better to select pilots. To stop all the nonsense, and so half of your team isnt at the air field waiting for a air craft. Also on rare occaisions us non-pilots wind up in servers with no pilots for our team. I was on one of these and decided Id fly, I took off got shot down 3 times so I just went and did something else and had to deal with 4 jets trying to bomb me. Needless to say I didnt stay long.....Red

Comment

On Wake Island the fighting for the jet (read:teamkilling) is much more intense than the fight for the actual ISLAND!

Comment

The whole teamkilling for jets thing is why I don't bother with 64 player servers. I find 32 player much better and it's not full of players that only do one thing, i.e karkland / chopper / plane.'

Comment

i remember this one server a while back, 90% of my team was at our base fighting over the attack chopper. Luckily the other team sucked, so single handedly I had captured most of the map and was able to hold it. I came out with a score twice as high as the 2nd place person, all because I didn't bother with the chopper. I'm a pretty good pilot in a chopper, but I rarely ever bother trying to fly unless there is no one around. If you don't get shot out of the cockpit by an m95, they'll jump on the aircraft or stand in your way so you get TK's and punishes...so you are not missing out on much. If you find one of those rare servers where people share...yea they are out there, good luck finding one though, you might be able to have some fun with air vehicles. Otherwise, don't bother...just too much of a hassle to get something that most likely you'll get TK'd over for the other person to get in, fly for 10 seconds and crash into something.

Comment

Working...
                X