Surround sound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surround sound?

I just noticed my game not playing surround sound. I have it on Hardware/High/EAX, with my windows settings on 7.1 surround, and BF2 is only coming out of my front two speakers and the subwoofer. I have 6 speaker surround sound working in windows but it only doesn't work in BF2

Re: Surround sound?

u need sound card that can put out 7 channels of sound, and by ur sig u dont have one.
    Such as the creative cards. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16829102191

Comment

Originally posted by mn9500
      u need sound card that can put out 7 channels of sound, and by ur sig u dont have one.
      Such as the creative cards. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16829102191

His MOBO has integrated 7.1. And if you read his post his 7.1 works fine in Windows...

Comment

Originally posted by lil_jimmy_norton
        His MOBO has integrated 7.1. And if you read his post his 7.1 works fine in Windows...
        Thank you for owning him for me

Comment

But does he have EAX?

Comment

Yes he does.

Comment

a big problem i had was with THX optimizer. Do you have creative? There is a problem with the old driver of thx setup where it sets to default, which is 2.1. I have to set it manually every now and then (i have 5.1). There is a driver to fix this i just haven't found it because i just switch it back and am too lazy to download it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hound_Dawg
                a big problem i had was with THX optimizer. Do you have creative? There is a problem with the old driver of thx setup where it sets to default, which is 2.1. I have to set it manually every now and then (i have 5.1). There is a driver to fix this i just haven't found it because i just switch it back and am too lazy to download it.
                No he does not have creative. Read his sig, he has onboard sound.

Comment

Working...
                X