Player Name Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Name Change

This subject is one that everyone agrees on (I think) that is EA games policy on any changes to our player names.Most all multiplay games give you the option to change your player name. This can cure many problems that arise out of such a competitive game.I recently contacted them to see if I could have the clan tag removed from my playername.I knew the answer before I started but I was curious as to what they would tell me.Of course they advised me that they did not have the capability to do this.Now they also told me that if someone had told me they got a name change that I was misinformed because it was impossible.A quick quick real story, that is true no matter what EA games says. I know a guy that started with his actual full legal name. When he realized he couldnt remove it he called EA games and requested a name change.After several days of verbal sparing he was granted a new playername and did not loose any points or unlocks.I know this is true first hand.It is my opinion that the playername is your property and within some rules you should be able to periodicaly change it.What do yall think; lets raise hell.

Re: Player Name Change

It is possible for a Ea/Dice employee to change it if you **** them off enough. And I've noticed a lot of accounts with names I wanted, and they dont have any points or anything, until there is an ingame option to do so, you pretty much cant. Ofcourse you should be able to change your player name, just like your prefix, just like how you can change your gun, change your map ect..

They've just been lazy and haven't added it in yet even though this was an issue since BF2 came out.

Comment

or else there would be no ranking system..duhhh

Comment

If people could change their names you'd see new people in the leaderboard everyday, and be like "WHO THE F*** IS THAT?"

Comment

your rank would follow your password which would not change

Comment

Originally posted by majsmt
            or your email.

Comment

Originally posted by way21337
              If people could change their names you'd see new people in the leaderboard everyday, and be like "WHO THE F*** IS THAT?"
              lol so true.

Comment

Americas army has stats and you can change ur name as much as u like.

Comment

Originally posted by majsmt
                  You can have the same password for multiple nicks.
                  Originally posted by shpox
                  or your email.
                  All they have to do is keep the same PID number and just change the name associated with it. Seems pretty simple to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X