BF2 long load times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 long load times

Is anyone still having this problem? It's taking me about 5-10 mins just to get into the game. It stays at the "creating accounting" screen.

I have an x800xl with 2 gigs of ram. So i know it's not my pc.

Re: BF2 long load times

Uh, What? Takes me 10-15sec load and 5-10sec at verifying.

Comment

Maybe i should uninstall and try to reinstall everything? Im kinda tired of waiting for the game to connect to my account.

Comment

My veryfying cleint data went from 20secs to 2-5min after changing HDD

Comment

Well my game isn't stored in my C drive. But it worked fine before the update.

Comment

I had the same problem man. When I first got the game it took about 20 secs for a map load and about 30 secs for verifying client data. And then one day verifying client data took 5 mins. I got a new hd it helped but it still takes like 2mins for verifying client data to go through. Maps still load fast though.

Comment

LET IT BE HEARD!!!!!!!!!!! that the bugs in this game has prevented me from every purchasing another EA game. I hope EA knows that i did not buy the special forces for 20 bucks when i had the chance, and i will never buy another EA game. When i saw the great deal for 20 bucks, i thought hey it'll be fun to play! But then i thought again, it'll get me hours to setup correctly and then still have crucial bugs in the game.

Comment

Look, EA is 99% money.... the 1% is helping out the community, the only time they spent time to make the game right was the beginning of the series, BF 1942... BF Vietnam did not do as well so EA started BF 2 soon after for money... sure every game has bugs, this one does too... unfortunately the main ones happen before you are actually in the game... so if you see an EA title, keep in mind of 99% money and 1% to the community... it's why I haven't gotten SF yet.. Oh yeah... about the topic... ummm did you check for viruses or defrag? If so and nothing has changed then I would recommend the reinstall..

Comment

Working...
                X