Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awards not updating

Hey All,

A couple days ago, I received a handful of awards in SF, but they fail to show in BFHQ. I know it used to take a while for the stats to update in vBF2, but after a couple days, should they show already? Is there anyway I can force the update? I did a search for "awards" and "badges" in this specific forum, but the search yielded no results. Any help is much appreciated.

TIA!

-mindzeye

Re: Awards not updating

The problem is most likely that either the server you played on is not reporting properly to EA, or the server is new and EA doesn't know it is reporting. Did you earn awards on an EA server? Or a clan server that might have just started up.

Comment

Have you checked in BFHQ and not just the stats sites?

Comment

Originally posted by BadLizzard
        The problem is most likely that either the server you played on is not reporting properly to EA, or the server is new and EA doesn't know it is reporting. Did you earn awards on an EA server? Or a clan server that might have just started up.
        To tell you the truth, I don't remember if it was an EA server. Chances are it wasn't as I play on random servers and most of them are ran by clans. Is there any chance that my stats will eventually be updated? If not, will receive the awards/badges again later on?

Originally posted by DogGunn
        Have you checked in BFHQ and not just the stats sites?
        Yes, that is where I noticed them missing at first...BFHQ. I seldomly check stat sites such as bf2s.com.

Comment

I had some delay getting a few awards recently, but they did post within a few hours. I would say if you don't have them yet, they aren't going to come.

Comment

Well that sucks.

Comment

Just an update...I actually received the awards that never showed up. I was playing and got the little "you've been recommended..." alert for the same awards that weren't updating in BFHQ a few weeks back. So if anyone is wondering, yes, you actually will get them again sooner or later.

Comment

Working...
              X