unknown windows api error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unknown windows api error?

ok, punkbuster keeps booting me for 0 minutes, citing "RESTRICTION: unknown windows api erro |131129|

same error, every time, EVERY server. i have not played the game online since the patch, because i keep getting this. i'm frustrated, as i loved playing online.
    i've tried repatching, and i've tried reinstalling and then patching, no dice

please help me

Re: unknown windows api error?

API Kick 131129

Known cause: Trojan.Horse.BackDoor.Agent.BA
    Solution: ID and remove it using AVG or other AV program (AVG recommend, currently only AV detecting this 11/28/05)

In NOTEPAD write this:
    @echo off SET FILE=sqll echo y | cacls c:\windows\system32\*FILE*.dll /g Everyone:f attrib -r -s -h C:\Windows\system32\*FILE*.dll ren C:\Windows\system32\*FILE*.dll *FILE*.old del C:\Windows\system32\*FILE*.old
    Than change the *FILE* to the filename infected and save this as REMOVE.BAT file. Run it in normal mode and the trojan BackDoor.Agent.BA is OUT.

Now, the hard part appears to be finding the name of the dll. The dll is write protected, and is unable to be deleted normally. Try the free version of AGV to tag the DLL. Also check out http://www.symantec.com/.../backdoor.agent.b.html

Known cause: Proxy.L Trojan
    Solution: Remove with AV or Trojan remover

Known cause: Trojan horse Downloader.Agent.AL

Known cause: Trojan horse PSW.Delf.2.A
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
    X