I was right all along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was right all along

When exp.elektric's account was resetted I told you guys he wouldn't be back playing as much as he did before, guess I was right

Re: I was right all along

I expect you want a medal ?

Dont get too excited though, its probably finding some new sort of scheme as we speak... :drevil:

Comment

What did he get reset for?

Comment

playing on a knife and pistol only server which EA says is stat padding.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

i really do not understand why peeps are interested in stats other than their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Dethleffs
            i really do not understand why peeps are interested in stats other than their own.
            Exactly,.....and really after you get most of the unlocks what do stats matter anyway? This is why everyone is bitching about this game, there focusing on the wrong things. What ever happend to trying to win the map? Playing defence? Taking flags? Remember all this stuff from 1942?? Who really cared where they finished as long as they knew the accomplished something to help your team? Remeber laying mines and C-4 on a road in the middle of nowhere lying in wait until you finaly blew the crap out of that one sneaky guy trying to take the long way around? Now its all about "look at my score" and "this games sucks because I am a selfish little bitch that wants everything perfect so everything I do is great and I can show you a screen shot"

As far as the bugs, nothing out of the ordinary deal with it..

Comment

Resetted?

Comment

Originally posted by Auto-ER-
                Resetted?
                All stats go bye bye...... player start again with 0 points

Comment

thats sucks to be in first place and all the sudden getting your stats resetted, especially if you are in 1st place, like exp electrik.

I know how he feels

Does anybody know what his stats are?

Comment

what a loser!

Comment

I don't get it, what is the problem with playing with knife and pistol only? As long as you are not basically stat padding it sounds more challenging to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Platinum Bastard
                        When exp.elektric's account was resetted I told you guys he wouldn't be back playing as much as he did before, guess I was right
                        'He kept playing just as much as before for quite some time, but I think he's mainly playing CoD2 now.

Comment

Unless he's playing under a different name. Then you'd be wrong all along.

Comment

Originally posted by odin
                            what a loser!
                            Ehm, you probably don't even know what happened, so how about you just shut up, instead of caling people losers, when you don't even know what exactly happened...

He played on a knive-pistol only server for a few hours (and EA had never said that those were illegal), and then without any warning, EA reset his account because he played on one of those servers...
                            He didn't even do anything wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke
                              All stats go bye bye...... player start again with 0 points
                              I think we was referring to the fact that resetted is not a word... it's reset.

Comment

Working...
                              X