Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some kills don't get added to score for some reason.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some kills don't get added to score for some reason.

I have had this sometimes, but lately I have it a lot.

You kill for example 10 guys, you are shure of it, and it apeared on your screen, you killed, ... and ... and ...

but if you look at score list there only stands 7kills

Also, when you know you have 8 kills at the moment, then you kill another guy, it keeps standing on 8 kills .

anyone else having this??

Re: some kills don't get added to score for some reason.

some times you dont get the kill you will get a kill assist it just mean that some 1 took most of the life then you just finish him of

Comment

Well, never spent that much time looking at the score screen. I will keep my eyes open, and try and see if I can re-create it.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
        I have had this sometimes, but lately I have it a lot.

You kill for example 10 guys, you are shure of it, and it apeared on your screen, you killed, ... and ... and ...

but if you look at score list there only stands 7kills

Also, when you know you have 8 kills at the moment, then you kill another guy, it keeps standing on 8 kills .

anyone else having this??
        I've had a similar situation. I killed 4 guys, I'm sure of it. I killed two of them in rapid sucession (they were lying on the ground next to each other), and the other two were seperated by 2 seconds or so. I looked at the scoreboard, and it claimed I had only killed 3 of them (first kills of the round, so it wasn't an adding mistake by me). I know I killed 4 of them, and I didn't see anything about a kill damage assist. Weird. I think it might have been the two guys I killed at practically the same time, maybe too fast for the server to catch, if it was busy with something else? Just an idea.

Comment

Working...
        X