Rank the Tier 3 Unlocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank the Tier 3 Unlocks!

If you had to rank the Tier 3 unlocks in terms of overall usefulness (including its benefit to the class, its benefit to a squad, its benefit to your K : D ratio, etc.), what order would you place them in?

I think I would place them in the following:

1) G36E - Awesome accuracy, though you do tend to run out of ammo fairly quickly. But all that ammo is going into the face of your enemy, so it's not so bad.
    2) MG36 - This is a great support gun. In fact, it actually makes the support class extremely good. I've been able to gun down people at sniper range with this baby. The fact that I could even hit them in the first place is impressive.
    3) F2000 - While the gun itself isn't significantly better than the prior unlocks, flashbangs in cooperation with an organized squad is awesome. And as cheesy as it is, the n00b t00b on it can seriously damage someone's face.
    4) MP7 - Ranged combat for an engineer is sweet. While the USMC shotgun is great, you can't always be USMC. Runs out of ammo quickly though.
    5) SCAR-L - Only marginally better than the Tier 2 unlock. In fact, I find full auto on the Tier 2 to be better than this one. I've had limited success with the SCAR-L.

Of course, what you would actually unlock would depend on the class you would play. For example, I like being an engineer, so I would unlock the MP7. That doesn't mean that I put that at the top of the list. And it would also depend on what map you played most on. But anyways...what do you think?

Re: Rank the Tier 3 Unlocks!

i thought these were known as tier 2?

Comment

Originally posted by dragon159753
      They are, anyways:
      1. MG36, I love support, and i love the MG36, more accuracy, more damage, yet still the great ROF of the SAW.
      2. G36E, what can i say, a M16A2 on steroids, it's better or equal in EVERY effective way possible than the M16.
      3. F2000, only cause of flashbangs.
      4. SCAR-L, not as good as G36C imo.

Untested: MP7, don't have it yet, i'm yet to pick it up.

Comment

u can have my mp7 if u want it

Comment

MP7 is fun as it is pretty accurate and has a rediculously high rate of fire but it is like one full clip per kill...

Comment

Oops, my bad. MY WHOLE LIFE IS A SHAM!!!! What else do I not know!!! :P

Here's another question, when you guys are in a helicopter or a jet, which kit do you take?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
              They are, anyways:
              1. MG36, I love support, and i love the MG36, more accuracy, more damage, yet still the great ROF of the SAW.
              2. G36E, what can i say, a M16A2 on steroids, it's better or equal in EVERY effective way possible than the M16.

actually MG36 fires at 600RPM

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
                actually MG36 fires at 600RPM
                Well, the INI files disagree with that. As they say it's 900rpm.

Comment

The real thing has 750 RPM i think.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                    You're right, it does, but ingame, EA only makes 600rpm, and 900rpm.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                      You're right, it does, but ingame, EA only makes 450rpm, 600rpm, and 900rpm. Seriously, after looking at the INIs, the carrier miniguns only fire at 900rpm, and same with the BH minigun. THe only reason the BH seems more powerful than the others is because the others have a fifty cal mg that fires at 450rpm lol.

Comment

You're right, it does, but ingame, EA only makes 450rpm, 600rpm, and 900rpm. Seriously, after looking at the INIs, the carrier miniguns only fire at 900rpm, and same with the BH minigun. THe only reason the BH seems more powerful than the others is because the others have a fifty cal mg that fires at 450rpm lol.
                        post the INI file please. I have timed MG36's fire, clocked at 10 sec, 60 rounds.

Comment

i think we are diving too deep into this issue

Comment

1. G36E - I think the only way it is worse than the M16 is that it has slightly more recoil in single shot mode. In every other respect it's better. It's the only new unlock that I always use.

2. MG36 - Decent damage, more accurate than the other support guns, slow to overheat. But I usually use the PKM anyway.

3. MP7 - Clearly better than the stock SMGs. Mostly of interest because it gives engineers an option with better range than any of the shotguns, and it is still quite effective at short range.

4. FN2000 - A mediocre gun that lacks the stopping power of the G3 and AKs, and lacks the accuracy of the M16. But you get to play with flashbangs.

5. SCAR-L - Inferior to the G36C. It does a little more damage, but not enough to make a difference in most cases, and it is significantly less accurate.

Comment

They are, anyways:

agreed, but the mp7 is a kickass gun! even at med to long range i can snipe with it. but close range you can just shredd with it, i wish it was an at unlock though.

Comment

Working...
                              X