Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think i found a bug, I think i found a bug!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i found a bug, I think i found a bug!!

I have been playing BF2 for a while now and every so often i am knee deep in battle and then it just exits, no error nesages or anything come to think of it. has anyone seen this before?

Re: I think i found a bug, I think i found a bug!!

Hard to determine why some people have this happen, when and why. It's the every so often part that makes it odd.

Comment

I have the same issue...

happens
      during mid game.
      during random map loads.

WTF causes this crap....
      never had crashes til 1.12v

Comment

Im down to 3 times a month.....guess the software is slowly healing itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurex_Cosmos
          I have been playing BF2 for a while now and every so often i am knee deep in battle and then it just exits, no error nesages or anything come to think of it. has anyone seen this before?
          I also had this happening to me for a while when I was using a ***** executable...and YES i DO have the game. So make sure you don't use that...I just leave the DVD in my drive now since I have two so it's sort of like a ***** patch in that I don't have to take it out and put something else in to play.

Comment

Happens to me too and I just can't figure out why. I just get in a game and the whole thing shuts down.

Comment

Added to master bug list thread.

Comment

happened to me so ive rolled back driver to an earlier 1 and seems to be working, battle resumes???????will keeo you posted

Comment

yea i get the same problem I will be playing and all the sudden the game just exits. First I thought that the game uses up to much memory since I only have 1 gig. But Now that I see other people have expirience it then it must be the game not the PC.

Comment

yea ive got a gig ov ram, but rolled back driver to the nvidia 77.72 and has been playing good again, no ctd, even on the big maps!!!!

Comment

about 3 times since ive had the game, CTD with no warning or nothing...other times it would freeze and lock up when i would test the cpu OCing

Comment

yeah ive had that happen to me a couple of times, but i have a laptop so i just fiigured it overheated or something so it needed to cool down...its only happened a few times and ive had the game for a while

Comment

i get crashes..game freezes..can alt crtl delete to desktop but end up having to cold boot

Comment

Working...
                          X