SF awards on vanilla maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF awards on vanilla maps?

does anyone know if it is possible to get SF badges/ribons/medals on the original non-SF maps? also can you get normal BF2 awards on SF maps?

and say hypothetically you throw 700 flashbangs on original BF2 maps, will u only need to throw 300 flashbangs on SF maps to get veteran tactical suport or all 1000 on SF maps? same with all other global score requirements on SF awards, is it on SF maps only or all maps?

Re: SF awards on vanilla maps?

no no no no

Comment

Not sure if you can earn the badges that way round but you can definately earn BF2 badges whilst playing SF.

I recently got my SF Basic Sniper combat then followed by my BF2 Veteran Pistol Badge in the same round.

Just need to sort out my knife one now.....Yawn

Comment

stabby stabby

You can earn Vanilla awards in SF but not the other way around.

Comment

ok so now i know u can get vanilla badges playing on sf but not sf on vanilla, but does anyone know if the global score requirements for sf awards are for time/kills on sf maps only or is it the global score for all map but you just need to get the IAR requirement to it on a SF map?

Comment

you can get the normal bf2 badges on the sf but you cant get the sf badges on the normal bf2. hope i helped you

Comment

go to this web sit it will tell you every thing you need to know ( www.bf2.aussie_croc.com ) it is a really good place to find info.

Comment

Originally posted by cpo1_mac
                go to this web sit it will tell you every thing you need to know ( www.bf2.aussie_croc.com ) it is a really good place to find info.
                The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

uhhhhh...ur site doesnt work

Comment

you can get Vanilla awards on SF maps bot no SF awards on vanilla maos

Comment

yep .. lol finding it a wee bit borning..

Comment

Working...
                    X