Server Browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Browser

I am aware of the many problems and that it is b0rked but I'm wondering about a few I have,

I can't click the "Update server list" more than once, it will come out blank. It will make a beep and no server will come up. Even if I log out, click other things it won't work until I restart Bf2 or enter a server and disconect.

Same problem with finding server names. It used to work prior 1.0.3 but no matter what letter, number or word I type it wont show up with any servers.

Say I type in "i" as a server search. It wont work. Nothing works. Only the little triangular buttons up the top do.

Rubbish browser, and they still haven't fixed it. I say take it out, and start over with that browser EA.

Re: Server Browser

I've been using Qtracker instead of the server browser. works great for bf2.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

One word for the in game browser... SUX. I was hoping that they had fixed it but I still have the refresh issue if i try to change my filter settings or browse by name... I long for a patch that resolves that and my FREAKin video issues...

Comment

yeah, sux, i used to be able to get over 1000 servers listed, but when i added one more filter, went blank, and now wehn i try to take back off that filter, or even all the filters for that matter, i only get up to about a 100 servers listed, whats up with that???!!!!

Comment

The search button, and update server list dont work for me at all, pre 1.0.3 it did, same for you guys ?

Comment

Clear all selected filters from the list and start again. You have most likely just chosen too many filters.

*edit - check this thread for info about your problem http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35072

Comment

Thanks a lot, its fix0red.

I'm using 5 filters.

Too bad they still haven't fixed this after a few patches.

Comment

your welcome.

Comment

Working...
                X