level loading wtf!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level loading wtf!

k my level loading takes beteen 5-10 min... sometimes i get booted from the server during a map change cause its says iv been idel too long.

I have 1gig of ram and a 2.4hz

it takes a good 2 min to run through the loading bar, textures collision etc. Than for the rest of the time it says loaded. checking client info.

Can anyone tell me if this is normal?

Also is voice communication really rare in BF2? I havent been in a squad yet that used it.....

Re: level loading wtf!

My 2Gb of RAM and my 3.4GHz puts me first on maps usually

Comment

whats your ram clock at 2100? 2700? 3200? etc etc ?

Comment

It's normal for your specs. I'll quote myself to answer the question why.

Originally posted by Wreck
        Actually CPU core speed affects load times the most, then amount of ram, and last is Hard drive speed.

Going from a 1.8Ghz AMD 64 to 2.7Ghz decreases load times by 25%. Going from 1Gb to 2Gb of ram will decrease load times by 10% - 20%, and the fastest hard drives will decrease load times by maybe 5%.

Comment

I hate loading its crazy~

Comment

i have 1gb ram and AMD 2000+ (1666MHz) and i never had any problems and my loadings were never that big, do u have any heavy applications running in the background?

Comment

Ya even on my oldie pc :P its running ok (all thing on low maybe that wil help you) i have done that to for multyplayer its faster i think. sorry for bad language:S

Comment

Working...
              X