Anyone willing to help me out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone willing to help me out?

I'm pretty low on money and debating whether or not Sf is worth the money. Anyone willing to sign on to my account and unlock whatever can be? This would be greatly appreciated. If so send me a pm. If this isn't allowed well sorry moderators, just delete this. Thanks.

Re: Anyone willing to help me out?

if you really would like to have those guns ill consider doing it. The guns really are not that great in my eyes

Comment

Doesnt work like that, you would have to log into someone who bought it and download it. If you do that you cant play at the same time of the persons account you used I think as well. But thats illegal cough cough anywho its worth it. Think of SF as what bf2 shoulda been. Screw unlocks though, the maps are where its at.

Comment

Jdog that would be very helpful. I just want a taste of Sf to see if its worth the 30 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by jdogg88-Fed
          The guns really are not that great in my eyes
          Don't stick 'em in your eyes!! That hurts!

Originally posted by SmilingRaccoon
          Doesnt work like that, you would have to log into someone who bought it and download it. If you do that you cant play at the same time of the persons account you used I think as well. But thats illegal cough cough anywho its worth it. Think of SF as what bf2 shoulda been. Screw unlocks though, the maps are where its at.
          Actually, yer wrong.
          There's a loop hole in the functionality here. The 1.12 patch put the new weapons models and specs onto your machine (they are required to be there so you can see other people using them). If you have SF and log into an account that doesn't normally have it, you can unlock 'em. Then you can use those weapons without SF being installed.

The legalities of the issue are very grey. It's easy to claim that you were just logging in at a friend's place and "wow!" you got some extra unlocks!

Bottom line is that there is no piracy required to unlock SF weapons for BF2 without installing SF. EA "oopsed" here, it seems.

HOWEVER, this will not alow you to play on SF maps or use the really fun toys from SF. No gas, no hooks, no zips.

Comment

Originally posted by SF-Cleric
            ...debating whether or not Sf is worth the money.
            It's like 17USD on eBay
            I'll help you unlock if you haven't done that already, just write me a PM if I can be of any assistance bud

Comment

Working...
            X