GetPaid2PlayBF2.com Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GetPaid2PlayBF2.com Impressions

Do you guys think this is a real deal? I went to their site and checked it all out. Sounds legit but who knows, kinda setting off that "too good to be true" alarm. It's on BF2's main news page and I imagine that they wouldn't post shady stuff but who knows. I was wondering what the community thought of it.

KDawg07

Re: GetPaid2PlayBF2.com Impressions

how much do they pay?

Comment

Not too sure, they said there are prizes and stuff like that. I think it is more of a thing to get players into their hosted servers. Apparently you can win Ipod nanos and GFX cards inaddition to cash. There is a 12 hour a month limit to qualify for the prize drawings. But you need to install something to track your play. Like I said I'm not convinced that it's worth it but having servers always filled would be cool.

Comment

Get away from the computer and get a real job

Comment

Thanks for the flame man. I was just wondering if it was legit is all. Everyone has to get personal on these forums jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by KDawg07
            Thanks for the flame man. I was just wondering if it was legit is all. Everyone has to get personal on these forums jeez.
            like you, I wasn't even telling you I was telling the guy behind you

Comment

its a scam its really a pyramid scheme the guy on the top of it makes the most you onluy make like a few bucks enough to buy a cheese burger and thats about it.

Comment

Working...
              X