BF:E for the expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF:E for the expansion

Was thinking of expanding a quick version of BF:E to the new expansion 'Special Forces' and was wondering if anyone cared. You'd see all of the bugs fixed from the original and some new tweaking/sounds ect. And all new effects - if anyone wants it.

Re: BF:E for the expansion

Umm, no point because special forces is just a bf2 mod...

Comment

yes! frosty is back!

Comment

well im not sure but what exactly have you changed in the game?

Comment

i'd rather not repost it just look at the last release .066 for bf2. That was like a months worth of work

Comment

well if you want to go ahead, but idk, to me the only things that I even want extra in BF2 are:
            -New Kits
            -New, innovative and FUN weapons
            -32/64 player maps w/ bot functionality
            -Numerous vehicles
            -Fun ways of getting around the map
            -No blur thing after explosions

So far, no mod has all of these covered, some have parts but not all of these.

I personnaly HATE with a vengance the "reality" mods. (No offence Project Reality, your mod is pretty sweet) I used to play Halo 2 on XBL ALOT before I lost my cable hook-up. Games that bring something new to the table in my oppinion are a blast.

One exception to this would be WWI and WWII games. I dunno, but maby the pure reality of the fact that the battle I am fighting in actually happened. Hopefully this has given you some ideas, good luck with future mods.

Comment

Working...
            X