How do I use the SF weapons in BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I use the SF weapons in BF2?

I have the SF expansion and have unlocked a new weapon in SF but when I play vanilla I dont seem to have access to any SF gear. Playing wake island Sun night...

(XTRA 8...what a ripper night that was...4 or 5 games in a row went down to the wire....top stuff....loved every second of it!..To all those AUSSIE CAMPER, PYMSTAR, etc., in VOIP squad...ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!....If you arent' kicking ass on Xtra8 Wake , you are camping out!) , I was blinded a few times by a flash bang so others were able to do it.

Do I have to boot up SF and then log into vanilla servers? I seem to only get a list of SF servers when I do this.

Thanks in advance for advice...

Re: How do I use the SF weapons in BF2?

To use your SF weapons in BF2, just hit the glowing button for your weapon unlocks again and it will be there to use. The only equipment carried over from SF apart from the new weapon unlocks is the Flashbang which goes with the assault kit in place of the smoke grenade.

Comment

or login into a sf game and play a round and itll regiseter ur account to own sf so u can use it

Comment

Hmmm. My smoke grenade is still a smoke grenade. Do I have to start up SF2 and log into vanilla servers?

Comment

Originally posted by noob_mc_goob
          Hmmm. My smoke grenade is still a smoke grenade. Do I have to start up SF2 and log into vanilla servers?
          -play for 3 rounds staright in SF, then disconnect in the fourt, and yiou will be able to unlock.

if this is done, you can use them in BF2 , by 2x times clicking the glowing arrow near the kit(for example Assault), 1st click = BF2 unlocks, 2nd click = BF2 SF unlocks

Comment

Originally posted by Killa4live
            -play for 3 rounds staright in SF, then disconnect in the fourt, and yiou will be able to unlock.

if this is done, you can use them in BF2 , by 2x times clicking the glowing arrow near the kit(for example Assault), 1st click = BF2 unlocks, 2nd click = BF2 SF unlocks
            That wasn't the case to me.
            I have to work my tank higher to get the unlock.
            Like, I have my G3 and Medic gun unlocked in vanilla BF2, but the F2000 and the G36E aweren't unlock until I have a higher rank.....

Comment

Working...
            X