RANT mode on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RANT mode on...

Why oh why is Warlord such a missed oppotunity?

Krap-land in plain BF2 had it done fine...the capable main MEC base was off the beaten track and wasnt so easy to capture.

It seems on Warlord for the SAS its just a case of rushing and capturing the palace. There's no fun because if you're on the other team and want to win the map the whole team need to defend it.

Wouldn't be so bad if i could have joined the SAS team

Thanks for the Rant

Re: RANT mode on...

That's actually what I like about that map. In Karkand you can get away with just killing people and padding your stats; in Warlord you better freakin' be on defense or coordinate attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Attila
      That's actually what I like about that map. In Karkand you can get away with just killing people and padding your stats; in Warlord you better freakin' be on defense or coordinate attacks.
      bang on!!!! and the firefights in the palace are goddamn epic man
      this map feels so good on so many levels

Comment

Yeah thats why i think warlord is one of my favorite new maps.

Comment

You're right, but it never happens.....just had a good game on ghost town, great map.

RANT no. 2: I hate the night levels (personal opinion)
          If only they had maybe a day, AND night version....go on dudes, opinions:

Comment

agreed, i personaly like warlord better then karkand.

Comment

Warlord is a good map..its just not optimized

Comment

Working...
              X