British Accents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Accents

Is anyone else not kind of annoyed at the British accents in SF?

I mean, Not everyone british person has that strong an accent... Its 2005 and in SF they talk like theyre in 1918...

The 1942 British accents didnt sound as bad as this...

Re: British Accents

yeh, i agree, alot of people feel the same way

Comment

Yup theres been many discusions on this. I didnt like them at first but kinda just got used to them now.

Comment

They sound like Call of Duty 2 or something.

"JERRIES!!"

Although the commanders voice is pretty accurate - they're all relatives of the Queen who have a penchant for getting subordinates naked covered in rotting fish wrestling each other (while they toss off on the sly)

It would have been great to have some "awlroight me aal trout an toolbox skip jack old fellow me lad, i aawnley taald you to blow the bladdy doors off etc" voices.

Ah well, the Union Jack will do for me. I will terrorise in the name of her Fajesty Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg (err, sorry 'windsor')

Tally ho

Comment

I swear one of the Brit voices in SF has a Cornish accent...

Comment

ahoy there matey

Comment

But thats just the same as with any game made now, COD 2 is the same, they seem to think we are very posh. Obviously they don't know that we are all from different cities in the UK and not from 1911 London. Get a grip EA.

Comment

lOL they are aNNOYING !!

Comment

So what exactly is wrong with them? I've been taking the Brits word that they are bad but if anything it seems the accents are too weak to me. Especially on the squad leaders. I once was in a squad with some English kid and it was almost impossible to understand him. He left out half the concinents (sp?) in the alphabet. I can understand the thing about them all sounding English though.

Comment

Working...
                  X