Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Connection Lost Everytime i Join a Game

Hi All,

Something really annoying is happening. Everytime i join a game, i get to pick my team and spawn point. Then about 5-10 seconds in the game i get a connection lost and am returned to the main BF menu.

I have tried adjusting sound and gfx settings to no avail. I have BF:SF and it is happening on this too. I havent got a dam clue whats going on.

I have an account that i played lots before the BF:SF came out. I had a break for about 2 months, so when i recently started there was a nice 7 unlocks for me to choose. When i first choose my weapons I was able to play games no problem, this was about 2 days ago. But sometime yesterday for no obvious reason i now get this problem.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Ta,
    D.

Re: Getting Connection Lost Everytime i Join a Game

are u connected directly to the modem or wireless?

Comment

adsl router via a cable.

ive since tested some other things. its only BF2 and BF2:SF. Call of Duty 2 was working fine online earlier. other general internet things work too.

Comment

same problem here, i've tried updating my NF4 drivers, resetting my router...nothing works.....looks like EA have released a bad patch :|

Comment

got the same problem but mines goes back to the Menu when i click Join Game after loading the server up fine

EA WHAT IS HAPPENING???????

Comment

Originally posted by ea-stark
            Hi All,

Something really annoying is happening. Everytime i join a game, i get to pick my team and spawn point. Then about 5-10 seconds in the game i get a connection lost and am returned to the main BF menu.

I have tried adjusting sound and gfx settings to no avail. I have BF:SF and it is happening on this too. I havent got a dam clue whats going on.

I have an account that i played lots before the BF:SF came out. I had a break for about 2 months, so when i recently started there was a nice 7 unlocks for me to choose. When i first choose my weapons I was able to play games no problem, this was about 2 days ago. But sometime yesterday for no obvious reason i now get this problem.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Ta,
            D.

I was having the same kinda problem for a while to. All i did was disconnect power to my modem for a few minutes and its working fine now......(knock on wood)
            Chris

Comment

yeah that'll be the door

Comment

i had ssme probelm after the new patch came out...... defraging made it work... for now... io heard it only makes it work for a while... try this..,.. it wiil work tho...

HEY EA! how about some new damn maps!! whithout having to buy sf!!!! and take the damn SF weapons out of regular BF!!! if i wanted them id buy SF but i dont dammit! yea so u gave us wake island.... big deal.... this map sux... how about something new ... by the way has this game spoiled all other fps multiplayer for anyone else?? i bought fear and playing the deathmatches are just so unsatisfying...this goes whit other fps games online also... if anyonelse knows of one thats just as good please let me know thankx... hope this works for u temporarily

Comment

Working...
                X