Please Help!!! I Can't Find Any Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!!! I Can't Find Any Information

Okay here it is, I am kinda new at playing Battlefield 2.

My question is this, does anyone have any information on the multi-player screen that appears after completing a game. What I mean is, I know it tells you how many kills you have, and how many times you have been killed in that particullar battle, but that is all I can find. What does all the other stuff mean.

Thanx for all the info you can give me.

Re: Please Help!!! I Can't Find Any Information

Hmmm...not sure what you mean. At the end of the round it will show who was the best with a certain kit, or vehicle as well as best teamwork and combat. You will also receive medals for being in top top 3 (Gold, Silver, Medal). If this is what you're talking about, it is pretty much self explanitory and you will understand soon.

Comment

Yea thats the screen that I am talking about, more specific I am talking about the 4 stats on the right-hand side of the page. I know the last 2 are for how many kills you have and how many times you have been killed, but I dont know what the 1st two are for?

Thanx

Comment

The first 2 (if I understand you correctly) would be your total score, and your teamwork points.

Comment

Working...
        X