Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 COOP V4 and Patch 1.12 (Repost)

Greetings All,

I posted this in General, but just in case that isn't the correct place to ask questions I am posting it here as well.

At a LAN party hosted back in September and October we got to play BF2 COOP MOD. We had a blast and were using the 1.03 patch. We didn't host a dedicated server though, so every once in a while we would get bounced.

This past weekend we hosted a LAN Party. Now I setup a dedicated server, downloaded EA's dedicated 1.12 server, and ran the V4 COOP MOD codebasher created. I couldn't get the server to run with the batch scripts included. When I messed arround with the command line arguements, I determine that the +AI 1 setting was what wasn't working. When I took away the 1 or added a number other than 1 it would load.

So my question is, did DICE kill the +AI setting in 1.12 for the execuitable that runs the dedicated server?

Thanks,

Todd

Re: BF2 COOP V4 and Patch 1.12 (Repost)

WCCSquad is working on a new COOP that will include SF and 1.12 compatable.. should be done anytime..

Comment

Thanks Man,

Send out a ping once it is available. I love playing on the COOP boards with friends at LAN.

Todd

Comment

Yes, our clan loves the coop thing too... I can't wait for codebasher to bring the new version to work with 1.12. please post if anybody has any news about it.

Comment

Working...
        X