Modified Data Error with Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified Data Error with Special Forces

Hi guys, just wondered if anyone could help me, here is my problem.

When trying to enter a special forces server, i am rejected after loading saying i have modified BF2 folders and should change them back even though i have not touched a single BF2 folder.

Background

Basically this is what i dont get, BF2 runs fine, but special forces seems to think i have touched stuff that i obviously havnt, this happened during the great server crash a couple of nights ago, before everything was fine.

So far i've reinstalled the games on numerous occasions, SF and BF2, i've put on the patchs 102,103 + 112 before installing SF, i've updated the PB folders with the PB exe program.

But yet i get the same error, once uninstalling the game i have also searched my comp for BF2 files and deleted all BF2 related files, so i am really baffled at whats going on.

Any suggestions would be greatly apreciated.

Cheers, Sheps.

Re: Modified Data Error with Special Forces

Ok guys, sorry this thread can be deleted now.

I installed the 112 patch again after installing SF now it works, sorry for wasting your time.

I have been trying to fix this for the past 5 days, you cant imagine how peeved i am to find out it was as something as minor as installing the patch again

Comment

Working...
    X