Kicked for "stealing"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kicked for "stealing"!

when I play, if I'm in a tank/jet/helo, and I get the opportunity to steal an enemy tank/jet/helo (depends on what i want to do, air take air, tank take tank etc..) I sure as hell will. And if i don't have a teammtate near me, i will destroy or severely damage it (if tank/apc) in case they want to try to kill me to get theirs back.

It's called equipment denial, and is a very valid tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by cavemanuk
      Forgive me for being stupid but how did they know you were asian?
      yeah i was thinkin the same thing.

Comment

yeah this is getting real lame. i once got kicked from a server because 1 of the rules was aussie's only....

Comment

I was banned for "baseraping" on a server when i placed arty on a captureable flag...

Comment

i once been kiked 3times in arow from my region server because the previous round i had 2X more point than the 2nd best player in this round....i think it was 182 for me and about 90 for the other guy..........

then 30 sec after the 2nd round has started(on karkand) i got kiked 1min. for making place for more admin... OMG!!! okay... 1min after i get back in.... WTH? i get kiked again to make place for an admin!!! 2ND time!

1min. after just to show them my frustration... (the map draquin oilfield loaded) i took a plane(su-34(chineese version)) and killed them in the f-15... i said "take this! gang of children!"
            15sec after i got kiked/banned for "beging a bitch" they writed...

what a bunch of noob!......................

i stoped playing for a month after this...

then the same fk thing happened cause i was too good for the admin... got kiked/ban again! about 50kik/ban since i started palying this lame game(lame because of people playing it :hmm: )

i stopped playin 2months ago... still not playing anymore( just with my clan mates in our own unranked server(what a relieve!!!))

its not battlefield.... its boyfield.

Comment

i was kicked/banned for trying to vote off a clan member, who Tked me for a jet, and the clan is so called a "Mature Clan"

Comment

Not quite as silly as some I've heard here but...

The server rule was "anyone TKing for vehicles will be kicked".

Fair enough. Good rule.

I was flying a plane and died, but when I respawned someone else was waiting for the plane. I still managed to get it first (without TKing) but when I took off, little did I know the guy had stood in front of my front wheel and was squashed into the runway.

Kicked. For that. Argh.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBob
                  It's called equipment denial, and is a very valid tactic.
                  As is planting C4 onto enemy vehicles the waiting for their icon to disappear on the minimap before detonating

Comment

I banned some pinhead yesterday on Karkand as I was standing and waiting for the APC to spawn .. it did and he ran across the street with the PKM blazing away ... bad move @sshole .. BANNED! :evil:

Comment

haha, thats just stupid,

if i were you i would be glad i was kicked off such a crappy server lol

Comment

Working...
                      X